Thread: Cyberghost VPN

Casualty of War

Cyberghost VPN

Anybody use it and thoughts about it compared to HMA?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Anybody use it and thoughts about it compared to HMA?
    HMA if used correctly (IP binding) is the only way to stay completely undetected.

See, if you don't use IP binding to YPP it may still send information to YPP. while you lose connection when HMA does, it may send internet information to the YPP servers before it disconnects completely, enabling IP binding to YPP will ensure that YPP is closed whenever HMA loses connection.

Well, that's what I was told at any rate. It seemed I was getting banned a lot less when using IP Binding.

Edit: Cyberghost Free is probably full of tainted IPs as it has nowhere the locations that HMA has, just some food for thought.

Banned

They are both very good VPNs. However considering the amount of people who have been tainted using them makes them not so good for YPP.

Casualty of War

Someone told me that Cyberghost has IP binding too, I guess i'll have to look into it more!

Lob

All the Cyberghost IPs are probably banned since it's so easy to get premium for free.

Banned

Not safe at all. Tried it a while before and many of the IP's were tainted and some would even ban you in less than a day. I believe viridianseller or someone tainted a lot of the IP's there anyway, so I'd watch out before using it. HMA is definitely a better option due to the massive amount of IP's pooled but there's always a risk, especially due to so many people using it to evade PP.