Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Screenshots from the new tablet UI

Screenshots from the new tablet UI

Found them under recent uploads, they were deleted shortly after being found, had to go into my cache to find them. i think they look pretty awesome if you ask me

Administrator

you are awesome!
    Scarecrow likes this.

Well thanks man! figured yall would like to see em!

Administrator

I honestly like it way more than the current UI. The only other thing that could be really improved is if the ocean was a lighter blue to make it seem like a warmer environment.

the UI is great, wish there were pics of what its like to type, seems kind of inaccessible on an IPAD

Speeking on tablets, is it possible to code a bot for a tablet? Would it be hard?

yeah i think it would be a great revamp for the entire game if they deployed in the normal client. but yeah i saw a picture where the ocean was lighter, can remember where, but i really liked it

Quote Originally Posted by pplover23 View Post
    Speeking on tablets, is it possible to code a bot for a tablet? Would it be hard?
    you would need root access most likely if it was even possible, im also not really sure if the processors in tablets would be able to handle running the game and running the bots
    Last edited by Rcking1110; 04-04-2013 at 12:51 AM.

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Rcking1110 View Post
    you would need root access most likely if it was even possible, im also not really sure if the processors in tablets would be able to handle running the game and running the bots
    Yeah, iOS sandboxes apps and they can't interact directly with each other. A person would need a jailbroken iPad in order to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    Yeah, iOS sandboxes apps and they can't interact directly with each other. A person would need a jailbroken iPad in order to do that.
    yeah thats what i thought, im a developer for windows phones, they are the same way. it might be easier on an android device if they release it there. still a pain in the ass, as you would have to exit the PP app to start and run the bot, unless your mulitasking, and who knows how PP is gonna handle that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast