Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wastedbro

Thread: New "burner pirates"

Banned

New "burner pirates"

I need some pirates with labor badges for argos work.

I'm on the instaban list now seems like so hard for me to raise the capital to get the dubs.

<3 sage

Ex-Staff Member

What's the prize? And sure, I got one availiable? Will he be banned though?
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

as do i, again whats the prize?

So do I. Depending on what I get out of the deal I might just hand it over to you.

Why do you guys need something for handing over an alt? If all of you are that selfish, than the prize is a bot that wont get you banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegwavex View Post
    Why do you guys need something for handing over an alt? If all of you are that selfish, than the prize is a bot that wont get you banned.
    The OMs have been known to ban all accounts associated with all the IPs on a banned account.

If Sage gives you back the account, unbanned, you better hope you don't get reported in the future, or all your accounts will most likely be banned.

The only safe way to give him an account is to give him one made on a VPN, otherwise you'll be connecting all your accounts to all the accounts Sage has ever been banned on.
    Skype - wastedbro

Wastedbro as much as you seem to cause problems, you know how to write a concise reply. Also Omegawavx I would remind you that the alts we are handing over would be testing new code, presumably for its anti ban ability, meaning there is a higher chance of detection and ban so the stakes are a bit higher then you assumed sorry but I would like too get something for taking these risks. Also to Sage man, I have no problems lending you an account message me and ill get you the details asap.

Bot Coder

I didn't manage to get hold of Sage in weeks now but I can offer you (if Sage is okay with that) to do the testing on my VMs behind VPNs which would mean:
    a) every of your accounts will end up on a new IP
    b) none of the accounts will be associated with each other

TALK TO ME SAGEMAAAAN D:

You can have the control over them via TV to do your testing stuff.

seriously, I also gotta ask you some other questions on Skype

//siggy by Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by Luriebot View Post
    Wastedbro as much as you seem to cause problems
    I like to think of it as more of "being caught in problems". However, I don't know you so I can only assume you know me through watching my posts and other peoples' posts about me.

While I don't agree with your statement, it doesn't bother me. I just want to let you know there probably isn't a person on these forums that can give you a non-biased opinion of me, whether it be good or bad. Even if you look at all of the posts that even remotely involve me, you'd be overlooking a TON of hidden, deleted, and private information.

Besides that was quite a while ago. The only reason I even post here now is because I've been somewhat back into YPP and want to keep up the bots. However, if I see a chance help others or provide information, I will as you can see by my above post.

Thanks for the compliment, though
    JohnSnake likes this.
    Skype - wastedbro

right thanks wastedbro, and flashbang if you or sagey need my account send a holla