Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Ocean Masters

Bot Coder

Ocean Masters

Alright so, I had a little talk with Castor about someone being hacked and having something stolen. He was not willing to help in any way and just told us to talk to the support. I then accused him of just answering with premade sentences, for which he got pretty angry on me. I then said sorry with this:

I guess he didn't quite get it

Is BS-Forums smarter and more fond on history than OMs?!

Tell me, who was the hero of Sophocles most famous drama?
    Last edited by flashbang; 03-19-2013 at 05:27 PM.

//siggy by Poseidon

Wait, did you accuse him of having an Oedipus complex? (Yes I saw what you did there lol.)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    Alright so, I had a little talk with Castor about someone being hacked and having something stolen. He was not willing to help in any way and just told us to talk to the support. I then accused him of just answering with premade sentences, for which he got pretty angry on me. I then said sorry with this:

I guess he didn't quite get it

Is BS-Forums smarter and more fond on history than OMs?!

Tell me, who was the hero of Sophocles most famous drama?
    Dude, all the OM's respond with is premade responses. Sucks that they can't provide proper customer service.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

Quote Originally Posted by Canaan View Post
    Wait, did you accuse him of having an Oedipus complex? (Yes I saw what you did there lol.)
    Maybe the OM read it and thought 'what does this have to do with anything'

Ex-Staff Member

It's clear this guy is a 50 year-old virgin whose only contact with a female is when Clotho tells him that it's her shift as OM when she logs on. Shame.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    It's clear this guy is a 50 year-old virgin whose only contact with a female is when Clotho tells him that it's her shift as OM when she logs on. Shame.
    I bet they cyber a little. Get each other in the mood before she goes home and gets pounded and he jacks one off over banning me (naho).

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by tjwells28 View Post
    and he jacks one off over banning me (naho).
    lol... That was most possibly the saddest thing I have ever read. Trust me, no one from Three Rings gives a fuck about you. xD

Castor always gets angry, Its all about picking the OM that is going to care, my personal favourites are Hera and Clotho (sun)
    HouseStepFan and auzz like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    lol... That was most possibly the saddest thing I have ever read. Trust me, no one from Three Rings gives a fuck about you. xD

Castor always gets angry, Its all about picking the OM that is going to care, my personal favourites are Hera and Clotho (sun)
    Why the fuck does everyone here end their sentences with (sun)
    Hera sucks, she hates everything. No idea who Clotho is, possible new OM I haven't heard of? (sun)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post

My favourites are Hera and Prometheus. I've never spoken to Castor other than sending a support ticket in game one time about a small bug, all I got was, "Relog and see what happens" (in a nutshell).
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

castor is great the only om that actually listens to you, hera always treats you like dirt and doesn't help at all from my experience with them

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast