Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Banned for Fraud

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Testypp is offline

    Posts
    121

    Banned for Fraud

    Totally have no idea what this is. If anyone has any information before i get the support email that would be awesome.

  2. #2
    Ex-Staff Member
    doubleuson is offline

    Posts
    890
    fraud
    /frd/
    Noun
    1. Wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
    2. A person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.
    Synonyms
    cheat - deceit - deception - swindle - humbug - fake
    Scamming other pirates is the only real one I can think of, considering you are talking about 'Fraud' being the reason for OOO banning you from Puzzle Pirates.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

  3. #3
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    Scamming other pirates is the only real one I can think of, considering you are talking about 'Fraud' being the reason for OOO banning you from Puzzle Pirates.
    Use a credit card that isn't yours to buy dubloons also comes to mind.
    doubleuson likes this.

  4. #4
    Ex-Staff Member
    doubleuson is offline

    Posts
    890
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Use a credit card that isn't yours to buy dubloons also comes to mind.
    My in-game friend actually got banned for buying $500 worth of doubloons with his dad's card and he gave me like half of it before he got banned after his dad complained and charged-back.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

  5. #5
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    My in-game friend actually got banned for buying $500 worth of doubloons with his dad's card and he gave me like half of it before he got banned after his dad complained and charged-back.
    Oh I know a lot about it, good friend of mine got done for it too.

    Just out of curiosity, do you like Adventure Time?

  6. #6
    Ex-Staff Member
    doubleuson is offline

    Posts
    890
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Oh I know a lot about it, good friend of mine got done for it too.

    Just out of curiosity, do you like Adventure Time?
    The online game or the show on Cartoon Network?
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Testypp is offline

    Posts
    121
    i bought dubs with my mom's credit card a long time ago

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    carling is offline

    Posts
    411
    i got done for this, you mustve brought poe off a dick

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Money is offline

    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Use a credit card that isn't yours to buy dubloons also comes to mind.
    Y!PP is stupidly easy to defraud. The strongest point in any system should be the one where you're getting paid. Face knows that.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Testypp is offline

    Posts
    121
    Well, I moved like 6 mil total from my pokering alts to my main. Tried to log onto them after untainting and on a diff comp and they are banned for fraud as well. As I haven't made any purchases of any sort just unsure. Hope to god their response email sheds some light on the situation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •