Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Experience is frozen?

Hello,

I am a bit worried, I've been training my pirate using the legendary method. (Make pirate>SF>Delete>repeat), I did this upto Apprentice/Grand-Master. But then it all stopped. I've done I would say about 20-25 SF's no experience change or ranking change it's stuck there. I even lost 2 times and nothing changed.

Things I've tried:
    - Of the account I got 3 up to legendary then lost to my main and still nothing changes
    - I trained other puzzles then came back to sf
    - Waited 48 hours
    - Made 3 different accounts
    - Got my rumble from Master to Legendary (Only took about 4-6 fights)

Each match is rated, the accounts I beat end up getting their rating up but mine never changes not even the experience which should have gone to narrow after 10 fights.

I am very concerned and don't know what to do any ideas?

Banned

Well basicly what you do is create afew of those apprentice/gm accounts and then get them to lose against the account that you want to get up with, able will keep you stuck at apprentice and wont get your rank up either, against ables you will get a maximum stat of apprentice/able

Thank you for the quick reply.

EDIT: I just went to the inn and did 3 legit sf's my experience went up to narrow after the first 1. The 2nd one I lost and my rating went from GM to Ren. The 3rd fight I legit beat a legendary and nothing changed :P

Banned

No problem mate, tell me if you have more ypp related problems :3

Im trying to get Ult,

How many pirates is it going to take and whats the best method?

I remember seeing somebody post 50 able pirates but ive done about 15 able, 10 proficient or higher pirates 3 legendary and I can't even get legendary on my acc.

Im going to the Inn doing some matches and I go down after each one. I won two of them one of them against a legendary pirate and I did not go up.

Banned

You sure as hell wont go up if you lose two games and win one.
    It all depends on your experience , trust me after some time you will get ultimate but it will be a pain in the butt.

A friend of mine got #1 that way so.

Just do afew neophyte/ren-gm alts and make them lose to you each hour or so and with your able-resp accounts til you get your desired rank.

Thanks for the posts

I was worried because I had not even hit legen(still haven't) and thought that there had to be a better method

You get Neo/Leg on a pirate, lose to it, Delete that account, rinse and repeat. You can't keep fighting the EXACT same pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarrington View Post
    You get Neo/Leg on a pirate, lose to it, Delete that account, rinse and repeat. You can't keep fighting the EXACT same pirate.
    Im not using the same pirate.

UPDATE: I made 5 Leg/neo accounts made them all lose to main, then i left the house for 3 hours came back and used those same pirates to lose to me again so in total 10 leg/ren/neo. and nothing on the main changed im still Narrow/master.

Im not complaining but I am asking those who know. Those who maybe had ult services. What was your method for pirates with narrow experience. And also is it best to just keep making leg accounts or should I use ables/profs

All replies are appreciated
    Last edited by SinCara; 02-11-2013 at 10:37 PM.

UPDATE: I made 5 Leg/neo accounts made them all lose to main, then i left the house for 3 hours came back and used those same pirates to lose to me again so in total 10 leg/ren/neo. and nothing on the main changed im still Narrow/master.
    That is using the same pirate. Though there are 5 different ones, its the same one. Which, there is a time that can go by that allows for them to have the same effect again, but I am not sure how long it is. Leg with no experience has little effect on your rank though, its really hard to Alt bash to Ult SF. I have personally never seen it done, most of the people that do it here get it legit by being good at the puzzle. Now rumble, I think most Ults were alt bashed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast