Thread: Working LSM?

Working LSM?

Hi,

are there any working LSM bots currently? If anyone could provide some info I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Discount VPN Prices!

Ex-Staff Member

I don't believe there are any LSM bots that are working at the moment. They were all pretty obvious too, so I don't know why you would want to use one.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    I don't believe there are any LSM bots that are working at the moment. They were all pretty obvious too, so I don't know why you would want to use one.
    It was partly because my mouse is a liability and because it would be useful when BNav'ing in the navy.

Discount VPN Prices!

FoUr RiNgs (LSM) Bot.zip

Uploaded a LSM bot for a sloop called FourRings (Follow the link) Credits to Navi, GI, Inb4fail (I did not make this).

Also please note that I'm not sure if its detected... Use at your own risk <3

Has anyone tested/have the knowledge if these work in Blockade-Navigation? That's the only time I'd deem it very useful, tbh.
    ~420~yup

Mightyman: I have tried the one you uploaded and it wasn't working for me with the navy. Has anyone else tried it? For me I click send and the pieces just disappear from the program.

Discount VPN Prices!