Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By flashbang

Thread: Ban Evading Puzzle Pirates

  1. #1
    Ex-Staff Member
    doubleuson is offline

    Posts
    890

    Ban Evading Puzzle Pirates

    I followed WiFi's guide to PP Ban Evading, and after making a s*** ton of money from the Admiral Blockade I was banned for Ban Evading - concluding it didn't work. I'm sure there are many Ban Evaders amongst you with cool methods to keeping yourself undetected - care to share?

    Also, I could do with advice to some VPNs. Free ones are preferred because I don't want to be paying 80$ a year if I will be banned every week or two.

    I already found Hotspot Shield but it's causes so much lag.

    I appreciate your help.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Kandor is offline

    Posts
    607
    The reason the majority of the site uses HMA is because of the sheer amount of IPs on it.

    You can also try chaning your MAC address, some people use TMAC but I use another one that seems to be effective.

    I believe it was Scarecrow who said to change your Computer name as they access %APPDATA%, which goes through C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME so if they see that two people in the same IP have the same name, might be suspicous.

    If you ultimatly DO NOT want to buy a VPN, just change your IP (reboot your router, call your ISP. Whatever works)

    R.ita I.s P.erfect

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    How I started ban evading.

    Make new account on another computer (one that will never be used for PP after this moment).
    Untaint your current PC that you've been banned on (optional I guess)
    Log in using the details you gathered on the separate PC.

    This isn't as effective as buying a new PC... I've owned over 6 PCs/Laptops because, 1 they needed to be upgraded and 2, I got banned too many times... and the method above wasn't an option anymore.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  4. #4
    Banned
    tjwells28 is offline

    Posts
    177
    Your be fine if you untaint, change mac address, change username and possibly computer name and use a VPN. They will get you on IP even if you buy a new computer

  5. #5
    Bot Coder
    flashbang is offline

    Posts
    584
    Just use the untainter in the Supply Crate. By only doing that I am now not banned anymore since somewhat 10 months. Your IP doesn't matter as it is changed all 24h normally anyway (unless you have a static IP what I highly doubt, unless you live in a server center). If that still gets you screwed over change your username. IF (what I really doubt) they then still get you you might need to change the MAC of your router or well use a VPN but that really only if you play on getting banned every odd day for speedhacking.
    doubleuson likes this.

    //siggy by Poseidon

  6. #6
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    Just use the untainter in the Supply Crate. By only doing that I am now not banned anymore since somewhat 10 months. Your IP doesn't matter as it is changed all 24h normally anyway (unless you have a static IP what I highly doubt, unless you live in a server center). If that still gets you screwed over change your username. IF (what I really doubt) they then still get you you might need to change the MAC of your router or well use a VPN but that really only if you play on getting banned every odd day for speedhacking.
    hehehehe. I love how you threw that in at the end

  7. #7
    Bot Coder
    Emaziz is offline

    Posts
    98
    I'll just toss this in here, since there are so few "active" threads! How's the progress on providing bots with decent antiban features (For automated bots, of course!)?

  8. #8
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaziz View Post
    I'll just toss this in here, since there are so few "active" threads! How's the progress on providing bots with decent antiban features (For automated bots, of course!)?
    We don't release public details or ETAs for obvious reasons.

  9. #9
    Bot Coder
    Emaziz is offline

    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    We don't release public details or ETAs for obvious reasons.
    Ah yes, of course. Three Rings Design are probably paying close attention to this forum, eagerly waiting for their next challenge!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •