Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Beep bot

  1. #1
    Banned
    tjwells28 is offline

    Posts
    177

    Beep bot

    I got bored and coding something up for you guys. After using the bilge bot today it is glitch as hell and stops non stop. I've coded a bot that will detect that the bilge pump is failing and making a beeping sound out of your speakers (This may get annoying). However this is where i'm up to at the moment. I plan to make it stop and start the bot instead of beeping in the near future. Just post if you think its a cool idea and if you would like it ect ect. Any info on what you would like to see would be cool Thanks!

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Face is offline

    Posts
    2,104
    As cool as this is, I feel for the safety of users I have to post this disclaimer.

    Though poseidon is undetected, you still have to be safe using it. Being present with the bot at all times, taking beaks, talking, and doing other puzzles (or even using manual modes) are the only sure fire way to being safe.

  3. #3
    Banned
    tjwells28 is offline

    Posts
    177
    I understand your point but you may just be checking something and not notice that its not working. Its stopped around every 10 mins for me so far. I dont understand why this is happening though.

  4. #4
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by tjwells28 View Post
    I understand your point but you may just be checking something and not notice that its not working. Its stopped around every 10 mins for me so far. I dont understand why this is happening though.
    Then make it detect the position of the mouse, if it hasn't moved in like 30 seconds then start beeping etc. (that way you don't need to do colour detection on the bilge pump) Just a suggestion, if you plan to do it in C# and you need help hit me up on Skype.

  5. #5
    Banned
    tjwells28 is offline

    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Then make it detect the position of the mouse, if it hasn't moved in like 30 seconds then start beeping etc. (that way you don't need to do colour detection on the bilge pump) Just a suggestion, if you plan to do it in C# and you need help hit me up on Skype.
    That wouldn't work though because say your on an SMH and they come out to rejob. It would be going off non stop during that time. I've now made it restart the bot. I was to turn this into a huge antiban tool. I'm going to make it detect if you get a tell off an OM and I want to add the restart thing into all the bots. I guessing you plan to release them all in manual.

    I need a little help with getting a icon for the bot. I'm not sure how to actually put one on and I don't have one either :P

    I don't think face agree with this anyway but if you want to release it i'm happy to give it to you guys and you can add your new hmm to it. At the moment it uses the old one in decayed however I don't think there is any risk with it considering that it is off client at the moment.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by tjwells28 View Post
    That wouldn't work though because say your on an SMH and they come out to rejob. It would be going off non stop during that time. I've now made it restart the bot. I was to turn this into a huge antiban tool. I'm going to make it detect if you get a tell off an OM and I want to add the restart thing into all the bots. I guessing you plan to release them all in manual.
    Wouldn't it be easier to make an AIO tool?

    Beeps if:
    Mouse is inactive
    Receive Tell
    Name(or part of it) is said in chat
    Ported/Sunk

    And detects if DR is active, if so, moves mouse every X seconds to prevent Zzz.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  7. #7
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by tjwells28 View Post
    That wouldn't work though because say your on an SMH and they come out to rejob. It would be going off non stop during that time. I've now made it restart the bot. I was to turn this into a huge antiban tool. I'm going to make it detect if you get a tell off an OM and I want to add the restart thing into all the bots. I guessing you plan to release them all in manual.

    I need a little help with getting a icon for the bot. I'm not sure how to actually put one on and I don't have one either :P

    I don't think face agree with this anyway but if you want to release it i'm happy to give it to you guys and you can add your new hmm to it. At the moment it uses the old one in decayed however I don't think there is any risk with it considering that it is off client at the moment.
    I was talking to Face about this last night and he liked the idea, Depending on how yours ends up I may code something with a few extra features.

    Restarting the bots however is probably not a great idea, I think Face would prefer see people monitor the bot and it also makes it less detectable (Remember, no bot will be undetected forever, we all need to be careful) if if doesn't restart the bot as it will force people to stay around it (or make a horrible beep noise that will give everyone the shits).

  8. #8
    Banned
    tjwells28 is offline

    Posts
    177
    At the moment it is for personal use however I understand where you are coming from and I do also believe that people should be watching if they care about their account that is.
    Here is a list of what I plan to add

    Detection to chat logg of tell from OM: Ive seen OM's send me tells saying are you here. I have no 100% decided what to make it do after its detected it but I'm guessing something along the lines of bleep like mad/ Reply back with a random message / Close down ypp.

    I want to add the beep feature into detecing a SF on a cit run. That should be easy to do. This is more again for personal use but I can see it being useful for people using virtual PC's.

  9. #9
    Administrator
    Face is offline

    Posts
    2,104
    Quote Originally Posted by tjwells28 View Post
    At the moment it is for personal use however I understand where you are coming from and I do also believe that people should be watching if they care about their account that is.
    Here is a list of what I plan to add

    Detection to chat logg of tell from OM: Ive seen OM's send me tells saying are you here. I have no 100% decided what to make it do after its detected it but I'm guessing something along the lines of bleep like mad/ Reply back with a random message / Close down ypp.

    I want to add the beep feature into detecing a SF on a cit run. That should be easy to do. This is more again for personal use but I can see it being useful for people using virtual PC's.
    Make it another alarm sound, something more urgent.

    liek dis


  10. #10
    Banned
    tjwells28 is offline

    Posts
    177
    Lol I just thought of another idea. If the client is logged off it will beep because I tend to D/C a lot using vpns and that. In terms of mouse movement however, I dont know how safe it is. I mean its all pretty much off client apart from moving off the client. I dont know if that detected or what not. I was thinking about running another thread with a slight jolt on the mouse movement on a loop making the mouse move all the time. I dont know if this would make a difference

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •