Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Y0MANNN

Thread: VirtualBox help?

VirtualBox help?

hey guys, i really need some help with the virtual Box VM, i have it installed properly, but i need someone to like get on TV or Skype and show me how to use it so that i can multiclient the same table, like, how do i get it to open the second Ypp client on it, so that it looks like two separate computers? can anyone help?

I can show it to you on TV. I use 4 windows at once, dividing all my computer at 1gig ram. Contact me on MSN.
    Pain likes this.
    Retired.

alrighty, i sent you a request

Okay, 2 other people just asked me for help as well. I'll help you all individually, as well create a guide on this. So gimme until today. I know there is a guide created on this already, but that doesn't go into details. I'll make one based on puzzle pirates Virtual only.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Y0MANNN View Post
    Okay, 2 other people just asked me for help as well. I'll help you all individually, as well create a guide on this. So gimme until today. I know there is a guide created on this already, but that doesn't go into details. I'll make one based on puzzle pirates Virtual only.
    The reason I didn't go into that as it was just a general setup guide and would of thought that people knew how to install java and puzzle pirates on any windows OS..

R.ita I.s P.erfect

thank you, sorry about the PM, just saw this!

Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    The reason I didn't go into that as it was just a general setup guide and would of thought that people knew how to install java and puzzle pirates on any windows OS..
    That's not a problem Infact that helps. We could just combine the guides. They could go to yours if they need help with installation, and open a new tab to mine if they need help installing things. I'm working on it, I think i'll get it done by tomorrow. If it's really urgent, I'll help you individually on MSN.
    Retired.

well, i have it downloaded and installed, i just dont know how to use it, thats what i need learn

Quote Originally Posted by LUCKY View Post
    well, i have it downloaded and installed, i just dont know how to use it, thats what i need learn
    I am working on the guide. If it's urgent, please do contact me on MSN. I may be done by tomorrow so I wouldn't want to disappoint your patience.

PS I have added you, you can offline instant message me (I usually show it as offline when I'm busy)
    Retired.

Retired.