Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: We want Aeolus back ;(

  1. #1
    Member
    SEden is offline

    Posts
    44

    Exclamation We want Aeolus back ;(

    Title

  2. #2
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133
    And I want my virginity back.

  3. #3
    Member
    SEden is offline

    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    And I want my virginity back.
    But you can't

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    ineedpoe is offline

    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    And I want my virginity back.
    no relevance to what you just said?
    and gay sekx dont mean you lost your virginity? :P

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Money is offline

    Posts
    282
    I think you need to define the terms in the premise of your argument better.

    By "we" are you referring to the bS community, the Y!PP botting community, western liberal democracies, Communist China? Who are "we"?
    By "want", are you stating that some sort of course of action will be taken if it is not returned, if so, please detail that course of action. To ensure your finances are in order for your endevour, ensure you consult an accountant or lawyer to make sure you follow proper procedure.
    By "Aeolus" are you talking about the bot, or what I called your sister last night as I raped and murdered her last night?
    By "back" are you referring to the fact that my post no longer makes any sense whatsoever and in truth I'm really just trying to procrastinate doing something by writing out long, nonsensical posts that are useless, though perhaps albeit entertaining to myself?

    TL;DR: Vagina.
    erik likes this.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    erik is offline

    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by Valderino View Post

    By "back" are you referring to the fact that my post no longer makes any sense whatsoever and in truth I'm really just trying to procrastinate doing something by writing out long, nonsensical posts that are useless, though perhaps albeit entertaining to myself?
    You sir, are a genius.

    They will re-release the bot when it is ready in manual mode.

  7. #7
    VIP Member
    Devereux is offline

    Posts
    54
    I don't want it back and I am part of the community, soooo....

  8. #8
    Member
    SEden is offline

    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypherix View Post
    I don't want it back and I am part of the community, soooo....
    Ew

  9. #9
    Ex-Staff Member
    Toxic is offline

    Posts
    255
    Ok... So to give you an answer to this request we have to go back long ago to the faraway land of Ancient Greece. It was a golden age of powerful gods and extraordinary heroes, and the greatest and strongest of all these heroes, was the mighty Hercules.

    Our story, actually begins long before Hercules, many aeons ago. Back when the world was new, the planet Earth was down on it's luck and everywhere gigantic brutes called Titans ran amok. It was a nasty place, there was a mess wherever you stepped. Where chaos reigned and earthquakes and volcanoes never slept. And then along came Zeus! He hurled his thunderbolt; He zapped; Locked those suckers in a vault; They're trapped; And on his own stopped chaos in its tracks! And that's the gospel truth. The guy was too Type A to just relax! And that's the world's first dish (Yeah baby) Zeus tamed the globe while still in his youth. Though honey it may seem impossible. That's the gospel truth. And on Olympus life was neat and smooth as sweet vermouth. Though honey, it may... seem impossible. That's the gospel truth.

    Now here's where it gets interesting... If there's one god you do not want to get steamed up... It's hades. Because he had an evil plan... He ran the underworld... but thought the dead were dull and uncouth. He was mean as he was ruthless and THAT's the gospel truth. He had a plan to set things up and that's the gospel truth!

    He formulated a potion which took away all of Hercules godly powers. And Hercules drank it all, bar one tiny bit... Young Herc. was mortal now... But since he did not drink the last drop, he still retained his god like strength so thank his lucky stars. But Zeus and Hera wept, because their son could never come home. They'd have to watch their precious baby grow up from afar. Though Hades horrid plan, was hatched before Herc. got his first tooth, the boy grew stronger every day, and that's the gospel... truth.



    The purpose of this story? I'm spouting a load of shit. And so are you. You know fine rightly the Bot-Supply team are working their asses off to get these bots up and running securely. In the meantime, try learning to puzzle. Maybe for once you could actually... I don't know... play the game?
    SEden likes this.

  10. #10
    Member
    SEden is offline

    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Ok... So to give you an answer to this request we have to go back long ago to the faraway land of Ancient Greece. It was a golden age of powerful gods and extraordinary heroes, and the greatest and strongest of all these heroes, was the mighty Hercules.

    Our story, actually begins long before Hercules, many aeons ago. Back when the world was new, the planet Earth was down on it's luck and everywhere gigantic brutes called Titans ran amok. It was a nasty place, there was a mess wherever you stepped. Where chaos reigned and earthquakes and volcanoes never slept. And then along came Zeus! He hurled his thunderbolt; He zapped; Locked those suckers in a vault; They're trapped; And on his own stopped chaos in its tracks! And that's the gospel truth. The guy was too Type A to just relax! And that's the world's first dish (Yeah baby) Zeus tamed the globe while still in his youth. Though honey it may seem impossible. That's the gospel truth. And on Olympus life was neat and smooth as sweet vermouth. Though honey, it may... seem impossible. That's the gospel truth.

    Now here's where it gets interesting... If there's one god you do not want to get steamed up... It's hades. Because he had an evil plan... He ran the underworld... but thought the dead were dull and uncouth. He was mean as he was ruthless and THAT's the gospel truth. He had a plan to set things up and that's the gospel truth!

    He formulated a potion which took away all of Hercules godly powers. And Hercules drank it all, bar one tiny bit... Young Herc. was mortal now... But since he did not drink the last drop, he still retained his god like strength so thank his lucky stars. But Zeus and Hera wept, because their son could never come home. They'd have to watch their precious baby grow up from afar. Though Hades horrid plan, was hatched before Herc. got his first tooth, the boy grew stronger every day, and that's the gospel... truth.



    The purpose of this story? I'm spouting a load of shit. And so are you. You know fine rightly the Bot-Supply team are working their asses off to get these bots up and running securely. In the meantime, try learning to puzzle. Maybe for once you could actually... I don't know... play the game?
    I actually enjoyed the story ._.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •