How to not get banned for Ban evasion?

So recently about 2 weeks ago my main got banned, and since then I have been making new accounts but they keep getting banned within 3 days of making them for ban evasion, I am running a VPN but it does not help, is there anyway that I can play without getting banned for evasion?

Banned

Untaint, VPN, and then change your real IP address, if you can

Quote Originally Posted by Her0 View Post
    Untaint, VPN, and then change your real IP address, if you can
    Not to sound like a retard, but how do I change my IP address?

Banned

If you're using a VPN what is the point of changing your real IP? Besides most ISP's won't let you change it.

But yes, you'll never be safe with a tainted IP. Even if you reformat your computer or play on a VirtualMachine they can always track down your IP.

Banned

Depends on your router. I have a linksys router, so I posted a topic on how to do it with a linksys router. Do you know which one you have? It matters because to do it in Linksys you clone and change the mac address, which in turn is a huge reason why they can still track you.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

I never get banned for evasion and all I do is untaint and then change IP so I think if you just make sure you're doing those two things correctly (and not being stupid in game) you should be fine

Banned

Yeah make sure not to mention ANYTHING to do with botting, evading, past accounts, or anything illegal like that.

Don't get reported so stay out of the lime light, change PC name too...

I got banned in 2008 and quit playing for two years. I've had a couple of accounts since then (I get bored of my pirates) and I've never had any issues what so ever of evasion, even with mentioning to people who I was.

You should never pick a fight with an OM. That's just plain stupid.

Ask for a new computer for Christmas and break your router so your parents have to get a new one. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by zirraffica View Post
    I got banned in 2008 and quit playing for two years. I've had a couple of accounts since then (I get bored of my pirates) and I've never had any issues what so ever of evasion, even with mentioning to people who I was.

You should never pick a fight with an OM. That's just plain stupid.

Ask for a new computer for Christmas and break your router so your parents have to get a new one. You're welcome.
    I am more than happy with my computer, and no thanks, I am not going to break my router.