Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pain

Thread: RWT Bans?

#Return

RWT Bans?

I know it has been mentioned on a previous thread, but apparently there has been mass RWT (Real World Trading) bans handed out by Three Rings lately.
    Other thread found here : http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...s-rmt-ban.html

What I wanted to ask people was, what sort of methods were people using when they were banned, so we can kind've come up with a list of what YPP has definately detected etc.

Thanks guys

- Scare

Banned

My seller (livecool) insisted on using the chest method. I bought 1.5m and was banned around 2 weeks later.

same with Neuty from BP, insisted on chest method, and we both ended up banned.
    My Vouch Thread - http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...html#post25026 - I have vouches on other forums that I can link you to, if need (the username will be the same plus I can PM you from those forums)
    Get back get back you don't know me like that.

Chest method has been detected for a long time. I bought 780k a few days ago and I'm not banned.

Method:

Trade from seller to my alt, then used /pay method to pay to my main.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Chest method has been detected for a long time. I bought 780k a few days ago and I'm not banned.

Method:

Trade from seller to my alt, then used /pay method to pay to my main.
    Then again, I got banned 2-3 weeks after I had purchased the PoE. It could just be a matter of time, but you're likely to be safe I guess.
    Last edited by ohio2; 08-17-2012 at 12:25 PM.

Official PoE Seller

Thats what u get for buying from other sellers

Quote Originally Posted by viridianseller View Post
    Thats what u get for buying from other sellers
    Be more active then :')
    Face likes this.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

I've used the Sword Fighting method. If it is a large sum, then I do it in increments. I've played since 2006, and never been banned.

This is an interesting topic trading PoE for nothing without being banned. I have a question relating to this topic. Obviously I bot with my alts to win PoE. How do you guys transfer that poe from your alts to you main without the transaction being noticed. I fear one day my alt will be banned for botting (or any other reason) and they will follow the money trail (/pay's or chest deposits) and ban my main as well. what steps can i take to avoid this?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by d98523 View Post
    This is an interesting topic trading PoE for nothing without being banned. I have a question relating to this topic. Obviously I bot with my alts to win PoE. How do you guys transfer that poe from your alts to you main without the transaction being noticed. I fear one day my alt will be banned for botting (or any other reason) and they will follow the money trail (/pay's or chest deposits) and ban my main as well. what steps can i take to avoid this?
    If you worry about getting banned from botting, simple, Don't bot. We're not forcing you to honestly and if you aren't prepared to get banned don't do it. That's not saying our bots are detected, because they are far from it. But Three Rings does ban people for botting and/or PoE selling. If you are scared, Don't do it.