Thread: best rig bot?

best rig bot?

just wondering which bot is better the buy poe rigs or aeolus, i own aeolus so wouldnt buy from buypoe. However i wondered if one is better or they are equally as good as each other.
    Bots i have bought- BoS, Poseidon, Argos, Aeolus, Trident

Aeolus... You're lucky if you even get to use BP's Rig bot, it is down for that long.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Aeolus... You're lucky if you even get to use BP's Rig bot, it is down for that long.
    Not really. The updates do take around 1-2 days at max, but the benefit of the BP rig bot is the fact that you can minimize it and do something else. Which is why I own both, I use Aelous when I want performance, and PuzzleBot Rigger when I want to run multiple clients on one ship (i.e in a cade, smh, flotilla, idk).

Quote Originally Posted by nervo View Post
    Not really. The updates do take around 1-2 days at max, but the benefit of the BP rig bot is the fact that you can minimize it and do something else. Which is why I own both, I use Aelous when I want performance, and PuzzleBot Rigger when I want to run multiple clients on one ship (i.e in a cade, smh, flotilla, idk).
    Get a good PC use a VM... Not hard is it? And that way you can use whatever bot you want.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

#Return

For performance Aeolus whoops Buypoe Rigger,

However if you want to make cash and the rigger is actually UP (Cause yes it takes days to get updated) BP rigger is the way to go on a blockade weekend.

Honestly, so what I did and get both :3