How to create more than the maximum number of accounts?

I am curious, once you have created the maximum number of accounts that puzzle pirates lets you create(which is 3), is there a way to bypass this and create more?

Nope. Al thought if you had more than 3 pirates in total on 2 oceans that were to be merged. Then you can have more than the max.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Quote Originally Posted by dscpd View Post
    I am curious, once you have created the maximum number of accounts that puzzle pirates lets you create(which is 3), is there a way to bypass this and create more?
    Use the Supply-Crate one click tainter.
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

Yeah.. Pain, you're obviously either misinformed or ignorant on this subject. Ah, I digress.
    If you untaint, you can get another 3 accounts. Repeat, and you can essentially get unlimited accounts. Bear in mind, sometimes, if you have too many accounts, OOO can pick up on it due to the same IP having a ridiculous amount of accounts - just keep a low profile and you'll be fine.
    27th June, 2010 - 11th August, 2012

untaint.

The limit is client-sided, meaning it can be easily avoided.
    Skype - wastedbro

Quote Originally Posted by dscpd View Post
    If your asking if you can create "accounts" after they tell you that you've created too many, yes you can. To do that do a "regedit" (without the quotes), then search for puzzle pirates. Then delete everything. And bingo. You should be able to create more accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila View Post
    All you have to do, is as Zulz said, is click the untainter that is located in the Supply Crate. This will then allow you to create more accounts.

Pain, I think you misread the OP? dscpd said accounts, not pirates.
    Or that ^^ Lol. Never had to, but that is much quicker than my suggestion I'm sure.

Banned

Looks like everyone beat me too it.

All you have to do, is as Zulz said, is click the untainter that is located in the Supply Crate. This will then allow you to create more accounts.

Pain, I think you misread the OP? dscpd said accounts, not pirates.

/Closed
    Last edited by Tequila; 08-09-2012 at 05:40 PM.