Patching and us - Botters

Hello!

I'd like to hear your opinion about this brand new puzzle called Patching! I'm pretty sure most of you have already noticed that carpentry station is now occupied, witch is perhaps a good thing, usually there were like 8-9 good carpenters aboard and now there are plenty of patchers too. And I wonder - whether it will stay that way, or maybe people will find Patching boring in a next few days? How do you think?

Hard to tell as of now, since it is a new puzzle, everyone wants to try it out and is having fun with it. We'll just have too see what happens over the course of the next couple of weeks.

I remember a flaggie saying the other day, they ran a cit run and because people were so obsessed with trying patch instead of their normal puzzle, that they actually sunk.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

And because of the update there has been abit of lack on bilge (Bots not working i guess) and those that play bilge legit want to play patching? i seen 2 cit runs goes wrong because of lack on bilgers

OT: If you remember when rigging got out it was all the same everyone wanted to try it

Quote Originally Posted by Skinhead View Post
    And because of the update there has been abit of lack on bilge (Bots not working i guess) and those that play bilge legit want to play patching? i seen 2 cit runs goes wrong because of lack on bilgers

OT: If you remember when rigging got out it was all the same everyone wanted to try it
    I remember rigging madness, it lasted 2 or 3 days (at least on Hunter). SMH's are doing fine, there are still plenty of bilgers and lack of sailers and riggers.