Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Yeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH, I am no longer YPP player... I just want to know that how much does each dubs cost today? When the last time I left, the dubs price was at 2k each because the gold box release.

Good for you. Play some League of Legends.

dub prices are sometimes stupid like 2.4k
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Wow, still at rate of 2k+? That is why I fuckking hate YPP. They're money face. OMG!!!!

YPP doesn't decide the prices of doubloons.

Quote Originally Posted by Impeach View Post
    YPP doesn't decide the prices of doubloons.
    But they introduce things to alter it, such as boxes.
    tradami likes this.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Doubloons used to cost 700 poe. You could buy a sloop for like 40k and make a living of it.

Within 2 years things turned out badly. The problem is, that you have to buy doubloons, to buy anything else. The more cash you spend, the more doubloon will cost. Due to this one big merge virtual currency began to be unaffordable for some new players (I don't remember how much exactly one doub cost before ocean merge thingy, but it was around 1,5k and few months later we have goddamn 2,5k).

I think that's 2nd main reason why people are botting - because they can earn more (by not doing anything).
    deadred likes this.

they are almost at 3k right now on meridian because someone manually raised the price using 1 dub 1 dub exct. but this will fix soon enough

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by fallenangel View Post
    they are almost at 3k right now on meridian because someone manually raised the price using 1 dub 1 dub exct. but this will fix soon enough
    "1 dub 1 dub exact"?

Quote Originally Posted by Starver View Post
    Doubloons used to cost 700 poe. You could buy a sloop for like 40k and make a living of it.

Within 2 years things turned out badly. The problem is, that you have to buy doubloons, to buy anything else. The more cash you spend, the more doubloon will cost. Due to this one big merge virtual currency began to be unaffordable for some new players (I don't remember how much exactly one doub cost before ocean merge thingy, but it was around 1,5k and few months later we have goddamn 2,5k).

I think that's 2nd main reason why people are botting - because they can earn more (by not doing anything).
    }

Poker killed the game. Then SMH buried it. Back in the pilly days when anyone and everyone could load any ship, the game was much much better. Actual PvP im12andwutisthis!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast