Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question How do you untaint a mac?

Title says it all. Yes I know mac's "suck", but I would really appreciate help untainting my macbook. Thanks! I currently play on a desktop pc that has never been tainted.

Just kidding.

I'm not familiar with mac's but I would suggest doing some searches on google.

The file that PP puts on window's computers is called hash.dat. Perhaps you could search for that file. o.O

Server Admin

You'd need to change your MAC (Media Access Control; nothing to do with Apple/Macintosh) address. Not sure how to do that on a mac, but here's a guide from googling: How to Spoof your MAC address in Mac OS X

Banned

what about using the untainter that face made for windows 7? how do i get it to work i follow the steps and it doesnt work

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    You'd need to change your MAC (Media Access Control; nothing to do with Apple/Macintosh) address. Not sure how to do that on a mac, but here's a guide from googling: How to Spoof your MAC address in Mac OS X
    I'll look in to it! Thanks for the reply

What about the hash.dat file? Or does that not matter:S

Administrator

I would assume it matters just that nobody has actually bothered to look for it. Honestly the best advice would be to dual boot or just download a VM
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    I would assume it matters just that nobody has actually bothered to look for it. Honestly the best advice would be to dual boot or just download a VM

VPN works nice too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tradami View Post
    VPN works nice too.
    vpn is used for ip changing which they would still not be able to make a pirate vps's will let you make pirates though.

Quote Originally Posted by tradami View Post
    VPN works nice too.
    I have a subscription to Hidemyass. If I follow through with this MAC spoof, and then use HMA, should I be covered?

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    Could you provide a link to VM guides?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast