Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Question about ban evading

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    rozay is offline

    Posts
    127

    Question about ban evading

    If I create a different user on my computer (not PP account, but computer user), will I still be tainted on the new user?

  2. #2
    Banned
    ohio2 is offline

    Posts
    74
    Yes.

  3. #3
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Untaint with Supply Crate, Use a VPN and change your username of your computer.

    If that fails, Use a VM with the same stuff as above ^^

    If that fails or you can't run a VM, reformat and do the same as the first thing I posted.

  4. #4

    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Untaint with Supply Crate, Use a VPN and change your username of your computer.

    If that fails, Use a VM with the same stuff as above ^^

    If that fails or you can't run a VM, reformat and do the same as the first thing I posted.
    and if that fail... well.... go and play LoL :P

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    tradami is offline

    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHappyMan View Post
    and if that fail... well.... go and play LoL :P
    If all that fails and you're still trying to play, seek help because you're addicted.

  6. #6
    Bot Coder
    flashbang is offline

    Posts
    584
    Or just do it like me and be a perma ban evader and have the best fun you've ever had on this game. Speedhacking and obvious botting are the two best things I did in the last 7 years of PP.

    //siggy by Poseidon

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    elle is offline

    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    Or just do it like me and be a perma ban evader and have the best fun you've ever had on this game. Speedhacking and obvious botting are the two best things I did in the last 7 years of PP.
    Speedhacking + DIS = lawl

  8. #8
    Bot Coder
    flashbang is offline

    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    Speedhacking + DIS = lawl
    Speedhacking + OP DiS = lawl
    Kandor likes this.

    //siggy by Poseidon

  9. #9
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    Speedhacking + OP DiS = lawl
    Just don't do it on your main.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Kandor is offline

    Posts
    607
    Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    Speedhacking + OP DiS = lawl
    I seen that shit and it's fun (y).

    R.ita I.s P.erfect

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •