Puzzlebot rigger problem.

Buypoe is down and i bought puzzlebot rigger bot there when it came. and now im having problem to run it.

im running it as administrator it normally asks permission to use the program. then normally the puzzlebot pro window shows up and loads, then it disappears and nothing happens.

I have Net. framework 4 installed, and i don't know what to do to make it work?

anyone else have same problem? and ill be gratefull if someone have tips to make it work.

Regards Ettan

Server Admin

PuzzleBot Rigger uses the buypoe server to authenticate. BP is down so their bot is also down.

Ffs whole BP temporary down or?

Banned

I assume there website is only temporarily down...

We are well aware of this issue, please stay patient whilst it is being sorted. As sticky said, as a result of our site being down, so are the bots that require it to authenticate.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

I think it's funny how so many people come here to complain about buypoe's bots not working.

Well tradami BP is down and i don't have BP's staff contact like msn or skype so i asked here if someone knows something about it :P

Quote Originally Posted by tradami View Post
    I think it's funny how so many people come here to complain about buypoe's bots not working.
    A good majority of the active members here have a background with BP, its hard to say this is a spin off but BP definitely had a hand in its creation. When BP is down, where are you going to go? sythe? e-zhax? this is the next best place for answers.

@ ettan: My MSN is: thazestyburrito@hotmail.com and my skype is: eatthazestyburrito
    And I believe at least kandor and toxic are registered here with their MSN and skype listed on their profiles if you need to get a hold of us quickly or have more questions.

Thanks for posting this! I have the same problem atm and was wondering why, now I know .