Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What bots/tools do YOU want?

Banned

What bots/tools do YOU want?

Hey everyone, so I was just wondering what kind of little tools would you like to see created in the next little while? Please note that I am not referring to major bots for actual puzzles. I am talking about tools (that haven't been created before) that CAN be bots and will generally help with day to day things, for example a bot/tool that will automatically team for you in Sword fights, let's admit it we all get focused on the puzzle sometimes and can forget to reteam and we'll end up having the entire ship shouting at us and it can be embarrassing.

So just post some things you'd like to see released here.

A tool that counts tokens and whether they were received on an incredible, excellent or good DR to record progress towards trophies.

A rig restationer is needed you positive influence you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Testypp View Post
    A rig restationer is needed you positive influence you <3
    you could probably just alter the current carpentry/bilge re-stationers to that. It would require a few lines of code changed and depending on what it's written on possibly a tiny .bmp file of the station. definitely doable.

No code experience here :P maybe EZ can handle that

Quote Originally Posted by Testypp View Post
    No code experience here :P maybe EZ can handle that
    He's good for trading and trolling. Notion or one of the real coders here are far superior in that aspect.

We're Not going to be rude on his thread. That categorizes us with him.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by bahbahblacksheep View Post
    He's good for trading and trolling. Notion or one of the real coders here are far superior in that aspect.
    You might need to read up on this : http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...account-s.html (<- Where Face posted.)

He has every right to make a thread like this without getting harassed by people like you. Sure Eze may be the biggest troll on the forum, but, let us handle him and you stay off his threads with comments like this.

That goes for everyone, Don't spam my skype with complaints about other people. Theres a report function on the bottom of posts for a reason, use it. Believe it or not, the moderators + do all read the forums and we do delete what we consider inappropriate and we deal with it.

Edit: Ezenemy, I'd love to see you practice your skills and make an LSM bot, or possibly an auto jobber. Something simple while you develop your skills.
    Kandor and Testypp like this.

i like penises.

(just trolled a troll)

id like to see a auto jobber than jobs specific stats for cit runs <3333

Auto-Swabbier I've spoken to people in my crew and they always complain how much of a hassle it is to swabbie ships for blockades. Mass swabbying is a hassle. . . Nuff said.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast