Argos Shipwright

Idk if its just me or maybe im doing something wrong but when i put in for Argos to do a puzzle 10 times it does it once and then exits out and doesnt go back in... also idk if its soposed to do this or not but when i click start it doesnt start for me. it just sits there and i have to start it myself. a lil help figguring this out would be greatly apriciated. Thnks and sorry if this is explaned in another thread but i looked and couldent find anything

Do you have the "show new pirate help" thing enabled on Y!PP?

if not, go to Ye -> Options -> General -> Show new pirate help, then try setting up Argos again.

VIP Member

Poor programming effort

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Devereux View Post
    Poor programming effort
    As much as I don't believe Argos is the best bot on the market,

I don't currently see you even coding a bot at all. So if you want to say something like this. At least have a bot to back it up, It's really quite rude and quite obvious you don't know how much work actually goes into a bot.

Did you know? A TH bot is possibly one of the easiest bots to make, yet it took over 40 hours altogether of coding to just FIX the algorithm from before when it didn't work for some people.

I take back my comment.

Thanks Flash.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 06-22-2012 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCStrohl View Post
    Idk if its just me or maybe im doing something wrong but when i put in for Argos to do a puzzle 10 times it does it once and then exits out and doesnt go back in... also idk if its soposed to do this or not but when i click start it doesnt start for me. it just sits there and i have to start it myself. a lil help figguring this out would be greatly apriciated. Thnks and sorry if this is explaned in another thread but i looked and couldent find anything
    i get exactly the same problem, yet i have that enabled ... im still yet to figure it out myself... and is it me or does sw take ages to get your standing up? O.o

#Return

If both of you wish to contact me via Skype, I'll see what's going on and try help you out.