Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #1'd

Banned

#1'd

How do you get to be #1? I'm currently Ultimate gunning on Meridian, and I heard its easier to get #1 on Meridian. How do I even make the leaderboards?

It updates daily. I think you might need broad gunning to actually be shown and just gun alot and your rank will raise and eventually *ding* you'll hit #1

Banned

Alright, sounds easy enough, thanks.

If the guys who currently top Meridian's board do alot of navy gunning and still hold ult it will most likely be longer than a day or 2 before you get it.

Just keep gunning. Going up in the leaderboards is similar to going up in rank. You just have to keep doing good without a lot of screw ups. At least, that's what I've experienced with bilge. I was like #15 and then messed up and it brought me down to legendary.
    Skype - wastedbro

I got #1 in Emerald in like 3 days. Just run your bot for an hour or two every day and keep checking the top places.

Banned

It resets at 4 AM PST. The thing about gunning is (#1 gunner here, FPS shooters pay off) and especially #1 is, I have been in a #3 spot for example, I will be gunning all night to try and get #1 and I will do one bad board or so and it completely drops your score. Even if you fix it up and get an incred on the DR. I remember I spent like 3 hours gunning from 1 AM - 4 AM and I was like #2 or #3 and I was getting incredible almost everytime, I waited for the clock to turn, 99% sure I was going to hit #1 and I was bumped up to #7. You also have to remember you have other people out there with BoS which (in it's updated version) is pretty much better than any human.

Anyways, not all of that is 100% correct, but it's my personal experience of 4+ years.

Banned

Alright, so if I were to go down to Legendary would that reset me?

Quote Originally Posted by Her0 View Post
    Alright, so if I were to go down to Legendary would that reset me?
    Yes, and you will be super pissed
    Skype - wastedbro

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    Yes, and you will be super pissed
    You'd be correct.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast