Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: How Do You Make Your PoE?

How Do You Make Your PoE?

Simple topic, How do you make your PoE on Puzzle Pirates. Do you player poker, run a successful business, pillage all day everyday. Let us know how you do it.

I started playing again on Friday (first started 4 years ago). I played poker on meridian and made 14,000 PoE from that. But now I probabally will want to stick with my account on Emerald. I am looking to now make 250,000 PoE before May ends. I am trying to save up for a steam class sloop and some nice clothes and have about 30-50,000 left for poker.

So how do you make your PoE.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

Wagering sukka's in TD
    Chocolate17 likes this.

VIP Member

I just run a series of VMs during weekends and bot the hell out of blockcades, I make about... 200-400K/weekend
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

Banned

I like to poker but you can lose a lot this way run 2 or 3 bots on different SMH's and save you can make a lot this way^^ run multiple bots on cades

Poker/hearts
    viridianseller likes this.

If you guys could elaborate a bit on the "wagering suckers in TD" and blockades. :P, I would appreciate it.

Do you bot TD? Have a strategy, or are just good? :P
    Because TD is free today I see 2 legendary people betting 695,000 PoE on a table. Is that how much you be winning :P

With blockades, do you just job with a blockading crew and make money of their winnings? Never been in a blockade, at least not in the past 4 years.
    Last edited by SinCara; 05-15-2012 at 07:41 PM.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

Quote Originally Posted by Yous View Post
    If you guys could elaborate a bit on the "wagering suckers in TD" and blockades. :P, I would appreciate it.

Do you bot TD? Have a strategy, or are just good? :P
    Because TD is free today I see 2 legendary people betting 695,000 PoE on a table. Is that how much you be winning :P

With blockades, do you just job with a blockading crew and make money of their winnings? Never been in a blockade, at least not in the past 4 years.
    You don't need to be good at td, just click generally towards the holes and you'll win 40% of the games you play at least
    viridianseller likes this.

Banned

prostatution mate

#Return

I sell my nudes to people around Bot-Supply for PoE....
    Kreayshawn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I sell my nudes to people around Bot-Supply for PoE....
    Vouch for this guy, sexy nudes. Love the ones with the dog <3

(So worth the 3M I paid)

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast