Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Puzzle Pirates Question: Emerald vs Meridian

Question Puzzle Pirates Question: Emerald vs Meridian

I use to play puzzle pirates over 4 years ago, just recently made a new account on Meridian. But then I noticed a lot of people only play on emerald. So I just made a new account on Emerald.

I don't want to go back and fourth between two accounts, as much as I would love to I don't have that kind of time :P.

So I wanted to ask you all what is your opinion on Meridian vs Emerald Oceans.

Thanks in advance for all replies I want as many opinions as I can get.

Captain Medals

Emerald is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Emerald is better.
    Specific reasons would be nice :P

Emerald is better, cause thats where all the fun and people are, a lot more smhs blockades etc etc

VIP Member

Its better because We are all there.

I thought there was something different about it :P, I have a much rarer name on Emerald. But now I have to wait until Friday to get my Ultimate Poker trophy on Emerald :P

VIP Member

why not buy a poker badge?

I think dj means a parlor badge :P

I just made the account this morning :P , Still getting caught up with puzzle pirates because it changed a bit in the past 4 years. I'm planning on saving my money for now no need to get a parlor badge yet when I can play free on Friday and Sunday.

I don't really know my way around Emerald yet, the islands confuse me a bit :P. I am use to playing Viridian back in the day. But I have a much rarer nicer name on Emerald. So I am still deciding which to make my primary ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by Yous View Post
    I just made the account this morning :P , Still getting caught up with puzzle pirates because it changed a bit in the past 4 years. I'm planning on saving my money for now no need to get a parlor badge yet when I can play free on Friday and Sunday.

I don't really know my way around Emerald yet, the islands confuse me a bit :P. I am use to playing Viridian back in the day. But I have a much rarer nicer name on Emerald. So I am still deciding which to make my primary ocean.
    Here's my explanation of why people, including me, like Emerald over Meridian.

Meridian is composed of Malachite and Viridian. Malachite was practically a dead ocean when the oceans were merged, so, Viridian is just a playhouse full of cheap familiars, with tons and tons of "unpopulated" islands.

Emerald, on the other hand, is developed (Sage + Hunter), both active oceans during the merge. So it's all active, therefore, people go there for more puzzling.

Bigger ocean = better for most.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast