simple distiller? idk :O

Sup Folks

This is Y 0 M A N N N . I been trying to clean up my hard disk recently and came across a project being sitting on my comp. I had been working on a simple distiller algor recently with da smexy mod wastedbro who helped creating a wikid GUI for it. This source is tested and able to get good and respected or maybe master by a fluke. Wastedbro and I have been working on other non-related projects recently so we cba to continue working on this distiller. He has recently progressed into Android apps and I'm just too lazy to do anything atm. Anyway I created this thread (cuz he couldn't) to make this progress open source. Meaning if anyone that has a basic or no knowledge of VB.NET(2010) with some requirements (were still decidin on this) would like to take over and finish this project, by all means they're free to do so.

Here is a quick screenie it's organizing pieces firmly creating white rows (vegas2)) to the left. This screenie was taken after 8-12 seconds when the bot had started. It uses grid methods that are insanely fast but I must admit algorithm is still not all that great.

If you think you could handle the pressure and would be interested in taking over the source you need to MSN either wastedbro or myself. This is not expected to be an official or paid bot of Bot-Supply so please do not bug Face regarding anything related to this bot.
    Retired.

Banned

And if someone does take this over, they have to continiously update us on it, hahah.

Banned

You owe me 100K, bitch.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    You owe me 100K, bitch.
    Iz you talkin to me?

Banned

I could give it a try if needed.

#Return

I'd be more then happy to have a look at it/give it a go

#Return

Bump, Got a contact address to go with that? =.=