Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: New Bots

New Bots

Can we get excited by chance to a new bot being released this upcoming month? Seems like everytime I open the Supply-Crate I get excited about a new bot being added lol

You could buy 500k of me poe for 20$ so I get VIP and see how's that "excitement" since the excitement I get is using the free carp bot lols

The rigging bot should be coming out pretty soon hopefully, and few other rumored bots

Banned

Rigging bot is done, testing stability issues according to Face.

Pretty big BOS update.

That is all I know of, and I persuade information out of Forrest everytime I talk to him, but he has his secrets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    Rigging bot is done, testing stability issues according to Face.

Pretty big BOS update.

That is all I know of, and I persuade information out of Forrest everytime I talk to him, but he has his secrets ^^
    Any, idea what is going to be in the BoS update?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sparkster007 View Post
    Any, idea what is going to be in the BoS update?
    There was a thread about it a while back, cba to look for it. They're adding some functions, updating the algorithm piece fixing shit, making it so you can board sit, afk and the bot fixes pieces out of the loop, and uh some log file shit that tells you how many big balls you've loaded.

That's all I remember.
    Aokiji likes this.

There was a thread about it a while back, cba to look for it. They're adding some functions, updating the algorithm piece fixing shit, making it so you can board sit, afk and the bot fixes pieces out of the loop, and uh some log file shit that tells you how many big balls you've loaded.

That's all I remember.
    Dang sounds awesome

#Return

BoS update has already been coded, Just that it needs .Net 4.5 to run, and the Supply Crate isn't compatible with .Net 4.5, So they can't release it yet until Supply Crate is updated.

Btw Ezenemy, Face is a smart guy... he tells you what you wanna know but you never know everything :3
    Rage likes this.

That's all I remember.
    OMG! Shit and some shit. Loaded balls. LOL!!! I liked the way you speak. Hahahahahahha

so we are looking at a supply crate update first? cool BoS update

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast