Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Some quality puzzling guides

Banned

Some quality puzzling guides

I love Puzzle Pirates, but I'm just so shit at it, anyone got some SUPER QUALITY guides for duty navigation, foraging, and CI foraging? Basically, any puzzle that cant be botted. I just can't do them, I dont get the concept and such.
    Last edited by Her0; 04-22-2012 at 06:50 PM.

Administrator

Every puzzle can be botted. It's just a matter if theres a public bot available for it or not :3

Anyway check out Dachimpy's Hints some high quality guides there
    Kandor likes this.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

yea, and whoever has the dist bot, needs to share, or ima cry....

Worlds Smallest ePeen

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    Every puzzle can be botted. It's just a matter if theres a public bot available for it or not :3

Anyway check out Dachimpy's Hints some high quality guides there
    Not necessarily botted well, mind you.

For foraging and CI foraging just keep clicking, I used to stop to set up combos and I got stuck at like ren but then I just rushed for all the chests and I'm ult and never miss fren on CI's :P

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HouseStepFan View Post
    Not necessarily botted well, mind you.

For foraging and CI foraging just keep clicking, I used to stop to set up combos and I got stuck at like ren but then I just rushed for all the chests and I'm ult and never miss fren on CI's :P
    I don't set up combo's, I'm just slow. I don't know what it is, xD.

I wrote these a very long time ago:
    Facebook Covers, Fb Covers, Facebook Profile Covers FreeFacebookCovers.org
    Facebook Covers, Fb Covers, Facebook Profile Covers FreeFacebookCovers.org

Hopefully they help, the foraging guide is for non CI foraging. In a ci the goal is to just clear as many crates as possible within the time limit (dont know how long off the top of my head), so the only difference would be that you dont wait for combos you just clear like hell. The guides are pretty old and essentially giant run on sentences so if you have any questions feel free to hmu and I would be more than happy to clarify or expand on anything.

edit: its giving the links weird titles, not sure whats up. Is there a problem with posting BP links here?

Worlds Smallest ePeen

Quote Originally Posted by Her0 View Post
    I don't set up combo's, I'm just slow. I don't know what it is, xD.
    If you're slow you'll never be good no matter how many guides you read, just work on mindlessly getting crates down, that will get you suprisingly high.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by thazestyburrito View Post
    I wrote these a very long time ago:
    Facebook Covers, Fb Covers, Facebook Profile Covers – FreeFacebookCovers.org
    Facebook Covers, Fb Covers, Facebook Profile Covers – FreeFacebookCovers.org

Hopefully they help, the foraging guide is for non CI foraging. In a ci the goal is to just clear as many crates as possible within the time limit (dont know how long off the top of my head), so the only difference would be that you dont wait for combos you just clear like hell. The guides are pretty old and essentially giant run on sentences so if you have any questions feel free to hmu and I would be more than happy to clarify or expand on anything.

edit: its giving the links weird titles, not sure whats up. Is there a problem with posting BP links here?
    No problem with posting BP links here at all. It's how David has it set up.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    No problem with posting BP links here at all. It's how David has it set up.
    WOW. I thought he was bad, then I saw this, thats just wow... how dumb/lame can you get...

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    WOW. I thought he was bad, then I saw this, thats just wow... how dumb/lame can you get...
    It's more then likely a bug with the anti proxy/VPN mod he bought/is using. No problem really, it just isn't parsing the information correctly. Should be an easy fix.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast