Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for Hearts/Poker teammate.

Hey

Title says it all. I prefer if you can play both, well.
    I'm looking towards winning over 1mill a day, and splitting it 50/50 at the end
    of the day. Here are some of my requirements.

- You must not be a nub.
    - I don't need any cry babies. There will be days when we will lose over 2mill a day.
    - If you are going to run away, stop reading this and press Alt+F4 now. There may be moments when I will end up paying you over 1mill depending on the circumstances. I should be able to hold your trust.
    - I don't need any "every minute" evaders. Next thing you know is we win 20mill and you get banned the next day.
    - You must be a good cheater. We will cheat/team if that wasn't obvious enough. Don't need any obvious fellows out there.
    - Must be able to take risk. If it's 1mill pot, 2mill pot, etc; You must be able to take the risk to win it all.
    - Don't argue over PoE. Calm down, don't get hyper and don't start acting stupid. If you lose, just say good game and leave.
    - There should no "You owe me this, I owe you this" etc; If you lose it, We lose it.
    **- There will be moments when you win a lot and I may win nothing at all; or vice versa. If that happens, don't act like a jerk. It's still a 50/50 split.

If you think you can meet the above requirements, reply here or PM me.
    * I hold the right to not do any sort of partnership with you even if you qualify all the above requirements.

PoE will be provided by me unless you can afford your own, depending on your status on this forum. If I missed something, let me know.

Fair Winds

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by Y0MANNN; 01-23-2012 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Grammar mistakes

Hey,
    Im interested in this, i was just wondering what ocean you are on ?

Oh Viridian, forgot to the mention that but I don't think it matters. If you are on a different one, i'll make a pirate there.

Right, well i will get back to you on this then...

Sure mate. I don't mind playing along, it's just that max I'm able to achieve is 2m a day and I would like to go for a higher jump. Also, it gets really boring since everyone in the poker table would like to be silence pro (they think they are cool when they ignore your chat).

Banned/Non-Member

I can help out on poker. Im broke but got narrow poker and a badge

PM me if you need my msn.

I'll get back to both of you. How much do you usually make a day, or are you always broke?

Banned/Non-Member

Quote Originally Posted by Y0MANNN View Post
    I'll get back to both of you. How much do you usually make a day, or are you always broke?
    I used to make 400k+

Quote Originally Posted by Darkpool View Post
    I used to make 400k+
    That's not bad, but we'll still have to make a bigger jump. That's fine though, i'll add you up and we can talk later.

Well thats a big question :P
    I have periods of good play, periods on not so good
    I have turned 70k in to 3.2 mil on a table... but then i have turned a million in to nothing :P
    But i can regularly make a fair bit... Only issue is with my school work and when I can get on and stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast