Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: new ypp

new ypp

This might be a bit weird to say, but we are trying to recreate puzzle pirates by giving a bit more life into it (new content and such), you can go ahead and help us in development, we accept any type of people, so if you want to go ahead and help us out on the project, PM me, we would also like some ban system ideas and how we might improve on it, any sort of ideas in the comments are also appreciated. We have started almost 3 weeks ago, we haven't gotten to developing just yet, but we are going to later on.

Planning on doing it around pirates as well? Developing a game takes time and a lot of people and commitment and dedication. It's going to take your several months of non-stop work, if not years. Best of luck though.

Regarding a ban system not sure what to tell you, but should most definitely make it with players able to appeal their bans if they feel they have been wrongfully banned.
    Discord: Ramo#2234

Quote Originally Posted by RamoHawk View Post
    Planning on doing it around pirates as well? Developing a game takes time and a lot of people and commitment and dedication. It's going to take your several months of non-stop work, if not years. Best of luck though.

Regarding a ban system not sure what to tell you, but should most definitely make it with players able to appeal their bans if they feel they have been wrongfully banned.
    yep, we are planning on doing it around pirates as well, the same theme, but most of them reworked and remade (puzzles and economy and such). I personally thought that the ban system could be improved, since this community makes bots and such, this would be a great way to improve our ban system after we actually finish the game and release it to the public. We will (atleast we hope) not try to do the same thing as the ocean masters did, by banning innocent people. We are trying to make the game enjoyable and allow people to give their input towards new ideas, new updates and new content, mostly focusing on community based ideas (sort of similar to runescape).

Raz

Why are you focused on a ban system already?
    "Im just saying that the things some people say about you doesn't put you in a good spotlight."

^^
    "I got fake people showin' fake love to me" - Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Why are you focused on a ban system already?
    Well, we are going to put it aside, then work on it later on once the game is actually released

Yeah, as Raz mentioned tbh. A ban system would probably be the least of your worries right now.
    Discord: Ramo#2234

Quote Originally Posted by RamoHawk View Post
    Yeah, as Raz mentioned tbh. A ban system would probably be the least of your worries right now.
    eh fair point, i might come back to this later on when we actually finish the making the game, then start actually worrying about the bots

Raz

If this is for real. You should create a public Trello board so we can follow progress
    "Im just saying that the things some people say about you doesn't put you in a good spotlight."

^^
    "I got fake people showin' fake love to me" - Drake

If this is for real. You should create a public Trello board so we can follow progress
    we'll try told the project manager about this, hopefully the trello board will happen.

mrt

Hey bud Project manager here so for the bann system thatís way far in the future to be talking about now. Currently I am building this on my own and posted on reddit about peopleís suggestions as I was a little stuck in the planning stages but back on board now. Iíve been side tracked the last week doing a project I thought would be faster than it has been I guess thatís why someone posted on here as people are just grabbing ideas and having them on in our discord so when the time comes to adding that part we have all the information there in that section.

I personally would like to talk servers. But so everyone knows whatís going to be happening. We are building a small game like Pp with 4 islands and a large ocean(with the chance to add more island the more players we get) itís going to be puzzle related also too but with more development and aimed at the players and building a community.

As you have said above this is going to take months and months and maybe a year or longer and I know this will but Iím here for the long game, played ypp since 2006 so Iím committed XD
    Faustas likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast