Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: What the Crap, too many dragons

What the Crap, too many dragons

okay, so how about theres already like 5 i know of, probably more on cerulean, talk about not being worth shit by the time this is over... i did get a black/lime thogh thats pretty beast, but they are worth less than the freakin ghostling now...

I'll do some stuff for you if you let me get an ingame portrait with it. winkwink

Wait, how do you get a dragon?

The new gold boxes that you buy at the bank. Dubs are shooting up in price now.

Banned

0.1% drop rate of dragon 0.02% drop rate of a skellie monkey. Thats why

#Return

All it is, is showing how desperate Sega is for money. What do you purchase gold boxes with?? Dubs, where do you get dubs? you pay for them with real life money.

Dragons, Unicorns... what's next... Fairies? Pixies? It is just ridiculous, thought it was a pirate game. Just shows how much they "care" about the game surviving, because at the moment they are just killing it even more...

Edit : Just wanted to also add in, I think they are killing the game themselves faster than bots are... hehehehehe
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 04-06-2012 at 11:53 PM.
    Jonathan and Rage like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    All it is, is showing how desperate Sega is for money. What do you purchase gold boxes with?? Dubs, where do you get dubs? you pay for them with real life money.

Dragons, Unicorns... what's next... Fairies? Pixies? It is just ridiculous, thought it was a pirate game. Just shows how much they "care" about the game surviving, because at the moment they are just killing it even more...
    Totally agree

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post

Edit : Just wanted to also add in, I think they are killing the game themselves faster than bots are... hehehehehe
    Thisss

I can kinda understand the dragon one, but unicorns? what in the hell is up with that? When people think of pirates, they dont think of fricken unicorns...