Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By dawson95
  • 1 Post By scola55
  • 1 Post By TheRigger

Thread: Changing poe looks

Banned

Changing poe looks

Hello everybody! Often when i have few millions or more i find myself playing Puzzle Pirates poker very dumb, agressive, but when i play real money i dont do that. Like i understand you can sell you Puzzle Pirates poker money and its even easier to win in the game, but still i cant help myself. Would it be possible to somehow change the look of poe when you play poker - like in the table when you do a 200k buyin, it should show as 5$ for example.
    That probably is impossible, so maybe someone can make a bot that just converts 1m to 25$,and when you run it it shows how much everyone has on table and how much you win? I could pay for that.
    Raz likes this.

Captain Medals

You can't change the numeric values as far as i know, but you can change pretty much everything else (board background, chips e.t.c).

Add me on Skype and I'll tell you how.
    Who do you think you are?

#reformed

have a voiceover constantly saying "this is real usd fold it u dumb fuck" and that should do the trick
    Vibe17 likes this.

Raz

But you could have it on an application that could be docked to the left Side of the ypp window. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    But you could have it on an application that could be docked to the left Side of the ypp window. Right?
    Yeah sure and it'll play "this is real usd fold it u dumb fuck" on a loop
    scola55 likes this.