Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Phantom

Thread: Banned

Banned

So, I've finally been banned for botting (after just over a year on this account).
    The past couple of days I have only used Blowhard patching bot, along with dreaming in sprinkles (no pvping) and the ban came about 24 hours after i puzzled last.

Just a heads up, safe botting guys!

Well, I am sorry that you were banned, however, they do not always ban immediately. One of my more recent bans I hadnt really even botted in almost 2 weeks. Banned for botting. What other bots had you used the past month?

VIP Member

Pretty sure you got banned because you look like a botter. If all you're good at is Bilge, Rigs, Patch and/or Dnav, Blacksmith and SW. Or those are your puzzles with the most experience, chances are you'll probably get banned sooner or later.
    Panda likes this.

It's weird because, before using bots and being banned, I already had the same stats as my highest (+ poker and bnav). Expert/GM rigs and bilge, Expert/Master Patch, SW and BM.
    Then I started using bots.

Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    Well, I am sorry that you were banned, however, they do not always ban immediately. One of my more recent bans I hadnt really even botted in almost 2 weeks. Banned for botting. What other bots had you used the past month?
    Well... I guess I've used all my bots within the past month, across different accounts. So that would be...
    Poseidon, dreaming in sprinkles, inferno blacksmith, spools of silk, overhaul (TH), flaming balls gunning, argos shipwrightery, aethyr & blowhard patching

I tried to keep my stats fairly even by playing the puzzles that I didn't have a bot for, but I guess the skill differences would still be suspicions :P

Sobo's #1 bae

Poseidon gets you banned, heads up 7 up