Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I got banned, need some help on appealing!

PM me your skype if you can help me out

Out or curiousity what did you get banned for?

Well they say RWT, but i never actually RWT'd (i never sold my POE for real life money)
    Last edited by Skullator; 08-04-2016 at 07:21 PM.

Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)

Hey there. Did you ever trade over a large amount of poe to anyone? Or an alt?

Quote Originally Posted by 123love123 View Post
    Hey there. Did you ever trade over a large amount of poe to anyone? Or an alt?
    Nope. Well this was the FIRST time i ever traded something on any game. But i never actually SOLD the money for real life money.

They don't really care. v.v But if you traded a big amount of poe over to a random person it can look like you are selling. Best thing you can do is send in a ban plea, tell the truth, and explain in detail what you were doing when you were trading over the items/poe/fams... if you seriously didn't do anything wrong. lol That's what I would do anyway :3

Well like i said i never really knew that trading (without selling obviously) was against the rules.

It's not against the rules to give people stuff... but the ocean masters are on high alert and will /ban anyone who, in their opinion, are selling poe... It's sad how they have everything set up right now.

For example: You trade someone 1 million poe who you have never spoken to, been hearties with, or even had any association with... and they trade nothing in return

That looks suspicious.

I agree that indeed looks suspicious. I did not know the guy i traded with but i can swear to my mom i never ever received any real life cash for it. It just got me a service.

Okay. First and foremost...DO NOT play the "I didnt know I couldnt" card. They will call you on your BS straight away. All services are against ToS so definitely do NOT tell the whole truth. You may get lucky, they may chalk it up to beginner;s ignorance but being flat out honest even i read the post where you said you didnt know and laughed. I mean this is Bot Supply, we are all on here for bots stats and poe for the most part. Let's be clear, we all know we are doing sketchy shit in YPPs eyes....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast