Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: B nav tips?

B nav tips?

So i'm thinking about looking into starting to pilly and i was wondering if you guys got any b nav tips i could use, or is it just memorizing the AI's movements.

A few

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden View Post
    So i'm thinking about looking into starting to pilly and i was wondering if you guys got any b nav tips i could use, or is it just memorizing the AI's movements.
    Message me up on skype: Michael-still@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by meanguy190 View Post
    Message me up on skype: Michael-still@hotmail.com
    Would pm work on here?

Ult Bnav is pretty easy to get. For the first 7 turns, evade. AI are super agro on the first 7 turns and shoot a lot more than the turns after.
    Try to nav into a 6x6+ bigger area without pools. It really helps getting them to turn into you instead of doing crazy things with pools.

Quote Originally Posted by oCortex View Post
    Ult Bnav is pretty easy to get. For the first 7 turns, evade. AI are super agro on the first 7 turns and shoot a lot more than the turns after.
    Try to nav into a 6x6+ bigger area without pools. It really helps getting them to turn into you instead of doing crazy things with pools.
    Alright ill be trying that out thank you

Battle Navigation standing is solely based on 2 things which are Accuracy and Length of Battle. Accuracy meaning the ratio of Shots fired to Shots landed on the opponent and length meaning the length of the battle, I.E to max the opponent and grapple.

I would also like to point out that Accuracy is the most important aspect out of the 2 and I would suggest that you emphasize on accuracy more than length.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackpanther View Post
    Battle Navigation standing is solely based on 2 things which are Accuracy and Length of Battle. Accuracy meaning the ratio of Shots fired to Shots landed on the opponent and length meaning the length of the battle, I.E to max the opponent and grapple.

I would also like to point out that Accuracy is the most important aspect out of the 2 and I would suggest that you emphasize on accuracy more than length.

Cheers!
    Accuracy doesn't mean anything lol it's about shots landed and shots taken, generally you wanna get shot 2 times max, coming from a person thats hit no 1 multiple times, also make sure you're dnavving all the time so you're getting your desired spawns.

Buddy I've been in the top 10 for over 4 years now trust me on that. Accuracy counts and I hit number 1 a lot as well

Quote Originally Posted by Blackpanther View Post
    Buddy I've been in the top 10 for over 4 years now trust me on that. Accuracy counts and I hit number 1 a lot as well
    If that were true you'd know length and accuracy don't mean anything smh

Lol! You're mistaking mate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast