Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: PP Moneymaking

PP Moneymaking

What do people do for money? I mean, I see people going around able to splash millions on wagers or just buying stuff and meanwhile I'm sat with 200k earned cash - what do they do?

What do you guys do to make money? SMHs? Job in a blockade when they're on? Gotta be some secret...

Kraken and poker, theres usually a big kade on every weekend too

cit runs are good too if you're experienced,although filling takes forever, and when you compare it to kraken the risk is far more with about the same (on a really good run) profit, not worth to be honest, mainly for fun imo
    Last edited by Nonaligned; 06-08-2016 at 04:16 PM.

Current rig allows 4-5 bots on PC, all on cit runs (sometimes same cit, lol). Combining DiS+station bot+human intervention it profits pretty nice. Waiting on that black/white SH haha. 150k+ a run? with the chances of fam.

Other than that, kraken is crazy money, open 2-3 clients and egg run on your own

Quote Originally Posted by pawners View Post
    Current rig allows 4-5 bots on PC, all on cit runs (sometimes same cit, lol). Combining DiS+station bot+human intervention it profits pretty nice. Waiting on that black/white SH haha. 150k+ a run? with the chances of fam.

Other than that, kraken is crazy money, open 2-3 clients and egg run on your own
    How can you open multiple clients and run bots on them? Without getting caught etc

(also idk what you mean by combining diS[what does this stand for]+station+bot+human actually means (sorry for being such a nub) but I get you saying having 4-5 acc sitting on a CIT and only time needing intervention is to restation after the swordfight, but how do you do it without getting caught like won't they reaise if you send all the cash to the one account after the CIT?

Multiple clients using VMware (best software imo) all running 2cores/2g ram to prevent bots lagging

Dreaming in sprinkles (DIS) to fight the cits, you need to team and restation. Alts arent against TOS, so even if they look its just alt sending poe to main...

The chance of being caught, In my opinion is greatly exaggerated and super unlikely to happen

Captain Medals

Get good at a PvP puzzle or poker. Stick to SMHing but if you truly want money solo grind the shit out of Krakens (as its only limited by the amount of lifeboats you have).
    Who do you think you are?

Quote Originally Posted by pawners View Post
    Multiple clients using VMware (best software imo) all running 2cores/2g ram to prevent bots lagging

Dreaming in sprinkles (DIS) to fight the cits, you need to team and restation. Alts arent against TOS, so even if they look its just alt sending poe to main...

The chance of being caught, In my opinion is greatly exaggerated and super unlikely to happen
    Thanks, pretty new (clearly) to this multi-client botting thing, do you know if theres a tutorial etc on how to set this up? I'd love to be able to do multi-client botting (I use a iMac with parallels normally for botting) but don't know how to go about it!

Edit: using a mixture of google + common sense, think I've more or less got it - will ask if anything changes
    Last edited by selk; 06-08-2016 at 09:31 PM.

#Return

Get a computer capable of running 29 clients on virtual machines. Solo your own WB SMH with the help of a dank Bnaver (whilst you monitor the bots)

gg
    Quetzalcoatl likes this.

parlour game wagers / colored fam tournies

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Get a computer capable of running 29 clients on virtual machines. Solo your own WB SMH with the help of a dank Bnaver (whilst you monitor the bots)

gg
    Super tempted to sloop cit, but need a 're-stationer' as individually clicking each client is ridiculous :')

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast