Banned

Should I buy POE or FAMS/ITEMS?

Hey, how is everybody doing? I was debating on purchasing POE but I remember a couple years ago I bought some Poe and purchased it on my secondary account. When I transferred the Poe a week later, I received a BAN for being in possession of POE that was exchanged from DUBS purchased with a stolen credit card.

What would be a better solution to this problem? Buy FAMS and exchange that into POE or just buy POE off the forums? It's hard to decide, I just want the best outcome.. If you have a similar situation happen to you or have any recommendations, please comment below!

Captain Medals

Depends on how well established your pirate is ( f.e Ult Swordfight) and/or how wealthy and respected the seller is.

Trading an alt or doing suspicious trades in general is a no go, so no matter how big the trade is just let it look as casual as possible and therefore choose options depending on yer pirates (f.e normal people poker, SFers wager in SF, plebs wager in TD with holes?).

Keep in mind that tournament board, chest, sloops and other methods are detected. Familiars in general are harder to trade, so if I was you I'd go with PoE. However, they would suspect more people of selling PoE than familiars. Its a double edged sword.

All I can say is be careful and good luck.
    Who do you think you are?

Banned

What would be the SAFEST way to trade & is there a specific Seller you would recommend?

Banned

I would recommend an ex staff member with over 90 vouches and a self made method that reduces ban percentage, only problem is this god of trading is out of stock for a couple more days

Banned

Referring to yourself? xD. Let's do it! I just sent you a request on Skype.

Banned

Didnt recieve anything