Thread: Help needed!!

Help needed!!

So i yesterday got baned for language, i typed that shit inside i got unbaned.. Once i login in my account i pmed a friend of mine... After 2min i got baned again but this time for ever... For what reason???? That is stupid.... Second ban was with no purpose.. Also i untaimed my pc so i can make another account.... I made it and after few mins that one got baned as well reason - ban evasion... So how can i evade that stupid prick shit and play again without getting baned for ban evading or something like that...... Ive created already 3 acc`s all of them baned.. I changed my ip but still doesen`t work....

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackbaron View Post
    So i yesterday got baned for language, i typed that shit inside i got unbaned.. Once i login in my account i pmed a friend of mine... After 2min i got baned again but this time for ever... For what reason???? That is stupid.... Second ban was with no purpose.. Also i untaimed my pc so i can make another account.... I made it and after few mins that one got baned as well reason - ban evasion... So how can i evade that stupid prick shit and play again without getting baned for ban evading or something like that...... Ive created already 3 acc`s all of them baned.. I changed my ip but still doesen`t work....
    If you made a new account and played on it thats the reason, bt the whole thing seems weird. Get a vpn and start over i guess or try sending in a ticket asking what happend if you are telling the truth here it seems it would be a mistake
    Alienz