Thread: Blockade bot

poe

Blockade bot

Will anyone be making a blockade bot anytime? i know you can put acouple bots together to make a decent blockade bot but will there be a bot that will have it all? even log off when put into port because booty isnt divided on blockades

Wrong section mate.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    Wrong section mate.
    Atleast try and help his question.

I don't think anyone has an intent to do this. A bot that can run serveral clients at once is most likely an injection bot, and a user can easily set that up without the need of a bot. You also don't need it to auto-log you off, because in 5-10 minutes, you are kicked for inactivity anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Her0 View Post
    Atleast try and help his question.

I don't think anyone has an intent to do this. A bot that can run serveral clients at once is most likely an injection bot, and a user can easily set that up without the need of a bot. You also don't need it to auto-log you off, because in 5-10 minutes, you are kicked for inactivity anyway.
    What if your ship doesn't sink and you go back to port. Don't you have to manually get off the station and then log off? People don't want to be noticed when they're botting.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me