Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ban Avoidance

Ban Avoidance

Hi guys,

The title is pretty self explanatory. Does anyone have a sure fire way to get away with evading a ban, without getting banned again(unless you bot or something)? Please message it to me privately if possible!

Thank you!

Steps I took.

-Call Internet company and ask for a change of IP address, If they ask why, simply provide a false or in my case true explanation saying you were hacked and you were afraid of them having your IP and what they can do with it.
    -- It will take a while for your IP to change so while that is happening, Save everything of importance to you onto a external hard drive, and then re-install windows onto your computer (100% re-install, meaning wipe your hard-drives clean)
    --- Once you are positive that your Ip address has been changed (Just check before and after etc) Then re-install Puzzle Pirates onto your newly remade PC and you will never need a VPN or a VM ever again. (Personally Id never ever use a VPN its almost garunteed to be banned eventually by someone else on PP using the same one.

Enjoy

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by bayley371 View Post
    Steps I took.

-Call Internet company and ask for a change of IP address, If they ask why, simply provide a false or in my case true explanation saying you were hacked and you were afraid of them having your IP and what they can do with it.
    -- It will take a while for your IP to change so while that is happening, Save everything of importance to you onto a external hard drive, and then re-install windows onto your computer (100% re-install, meaning wipe your hard-drives clean)
    --- Once you are positive that your Ip address has been changed (Just check before and after etc) Then re-install Puzzle Pirates onto your newly remade PC and you will never need a VPN or a VM ever again. (Personally Id never ever use a VPN its almost garunteed to be banned eventually by someone else on PP using the same one.

Enjoy
    And make sure to change the MAC-Address of your Network Adapter.
    Who do you think you are?

Thanks a lot you guys! I'll follow these steps, now I just have to figure out how to change my MAC address lol. But thank you very much!

Also, are any of the bots in this website detected? I have Aeolus Rigger, Trident Bilge and Spools of Silk or whatever. Rigging, Bilge, and Patching. Are either of those 3 detected(lets say I put Aeolues Rigger on auto instead of manual, and Spools of Silk is already auto)?

Heed the warning when auto mode is enabled.
    May or may not be detected, on nearly all bots with auto.

Also:
    Technitium for Mac Address changing.
    Apparently, in order to remain anonymous, you need a username that has no relativity to yourself whatsoever.
    That explains mine.

Then Spools of Silk is probably detected, since it's an automated bot. >_< Just want to know what to not use for when I reset everything... Sigh

suprisingly enough not many automated bots are detected at all because they all use human like moves. Aethyr is probably the worst of them all, yet i run aethyr for about 8hrs total a day (obviously split times) and not banned at all.

Quote Originally Posted by bayley371 View Post
    suprisingly enough not many automated bots are detected at all because they all use human like moves. Aethyr is probably the worst of them all, yet i run aethyr for about 8hrs total a day (obviously split times) and not banned at all.
    How long have you been running it though? :O I have Aeolus, and I have Spools of silk that I like to use on auto, just want to know what to not use >_< Don't want to get banned again... Lol

Your best bet would be to stay away from bilge bots, they are the most common and most frequent reason for a bot related ban.
    Apparently, in order to remain anonymous, you need a username that has no relativity to yourself whatsoever.
    That explains mine.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Snugzy View Post
    How long have you been running it though? :O I have Aeolus, and I have Spools of silk that I like to use on auto, just want to know what to not use >_< Don't want to get banned again... Lol
    So , aeolus on auto mode is not bannable ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast