Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: BS Poker Team.... Assemble!

Raz

BS Poker Team.... Assemble!

The Mission:
    To make as much poe possible. Preferably 1 Million per day as a team and 250k individually.

The Plan:
    Ezenemy and I are setting up a team of 4 pirates to team at a 6-7 person table. If we can get 6 for a 10 person table that would be awesome. Team members will all bring their own poe and all buy in with 200k. From there team members will communicate through a group Skype chat. We will share each others cards as well as provide tips if nessescary. You don't really need to be scared about losing you poe to another team member because at the end of the day we put all the money together and divide it by however many team mates there are.

Current Team:
    Raz
    Ezenemy
    (empty)
    (empty)

If you want to join, please have some common sense about poker and how to play it.

This thread will be updated. Our first trial run will be either this weekend or early next week.

Banned

Hell yes.
    But I won't be able to webcam chat, just text chat.

Raz

Lol I wasn't gonna webcam chat. Another possibility is to have one person teamview 4 accounts.

If you need an extra guy, hit me up. I'm not on too often,though. It sounds great as long as we have some good poker players. But then again we will have 8 cards while the opposition will have 4.

I'd prefer 2-20k tables to see if this will actually work well. I'd hate to lose 200k because some guy joined and got a lucky hand, then quit.

Banned

lol webcam.

I'd be up for it... my playing method on the Tables isn't exactly "Normal", so I don't know if I qualify. but the 3.7M I got from 300k(THen bought 1.2m in ships and crap, lost the rest....got banned xD) may say I am... but again, I'm a "Call it as I see it"(Might be wrong expression" kinda guy... I do what I hope will work, call random hands hoping to hit... so it would also be a learning experience for me, to be with players who play "Right" and know what they're doing.

Official PoE Seller

You know im down... If I get two people's cut. LOL jks
    im down for FUN nothing major. I prefer playing poker for what it is, a mind game.

My ONLY skype from today (4/05/2015): OriginalLastPoeSeller

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Lol I wasn't gonna webcam chat. Another possibility is to have one person teamview 4 accounts.
    Or run 3 vm's.
    I've done it, and they can't ban you for it.
    Well I mean they can do whatever they want but you can appeal that you had a poker party at your house.

Official PoE Seller

Let me know when you are on the table please!! cant wait to beat your team <3
    SRSLY....a poker team?
    Most of the money in poker are made from the postflop play( which can be done only with a good preflop play) and none of you know how to play. Not only you will lose money because of the individual postflop play, but you will also make big mistakes preflop because you think you have an edge by knowing more cards out.
    If you get like 4 ppl I'd love to play against your team. Each member puts 600k (200k on the table and 400k more in rebuys) and the winner takes all.Let me know if you want to do it

PS: sorry for my arrogance but i try to save you time and money. if you sit with 6 ppl against me,cairna and 2 more decent players you will lose money long run for sure!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by viridianseller View Post
    Let me know when you are on the table please!! cant wait to beat your team <3
    SRSLY....a poker team?
    Most of the money in poker are made from the postflop play( which can be done only with a good preflop play) and none of you know how to play. Not only you will lose money because of the individual postflop play, but you will also make big mistakes preflop because you think you have an edge by knowing more cards out.
    If you get like 4 ppl I'd love to play against your team. Each member puts 600k (200k on the table and 400k more in rebuys) and the winner takes all.Let me know if you want to do it

PS: sorry for my arrogance but i try to save you time and money. if you sit with 6 ppl against me,cairna and 2 more decent players you will lose money long run for sure!
    Cairna is some geek nerd who has 5 accounts running at the time 14 hours/day. The kid doesn't even know how to spell sunlight.
    Epic likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast