Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Pikachu
  • 1 Post By Kollektiv

Thread: Untainting

Banned

Smile Untainting

Hi everyone I'm about to undergo a big clean of my PC and other things so I can stay unbanned/ untainted, I was wondering since my IP address is static if I was to change it with my service provider would that replace the need to purchase a new router?

Thanks.

Sobo's #1 bae

From my experience, you need to take a sledge hammer to your current computer. Then sell your house, and move to another state (out of the country if possible). Get a new computer, along with a new internet company. Make a good friend in the new state or country, ask him or her to use their credit card or paypal to buy $3 of dubs for ban immunity. Make sure that person never hears of or touches anything OOO related, otherwise cover is blown. Then you MIGHT be able to stay unbanned for a few weeks.
    nathan463 and Sabbat like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nathan463 View Post
    Hi everyone I'm about to undergo a big clean of my PC and other things so I can stay unbanned/ untainted, I was wondering since my IP address is static if I was to change it with my service provider would that replace the need to purchase a new router?

Thanks.
    I have no idea what the question was in there... If you're asking if you want to change your static address to a dynamic address then youd simply to have get into your router and switch up the settings... frankly most home routers and easy to change such things unless for example for one moronic reason you'd have an ermm 1800 series cisco router then that would be a tad more difficult. Assuming that you have little networking experience :3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Macvx View Post
    I have no idea what the question was in there... If you're asking if you want to change your static address to a dynamic address then youd simply to have get into your router and switch up the settings... frankly most home routers and easy to change such things unless for example for one moronic reason you'd have an ermm 1800 series cisco router then that would be a tad more difficult. Assuming that you have little networking experience :3
    I have a static ip address, to change it i need to call IP. I dont want dynamic. I'm just wondering if I change my ip will that be enough to avoid a ban on the router side or would I need to buy a new router because of some other setting which cant be changed?

Quote Originally Posted by nathan463 View Post
    I have a static ip address, to change it i need to call IP. I dont want dynamic. I'm just wondering if I change my ip will that be enough to avoid a ban on the router side or would I need to buy a new router because of some other setting which cant be changed?
    This is how I do it:

1. Stop playing for 1 - 3 months, get a life, reduce suspicion first-off by staying the hell away from ypp for a little bit. The first 1 - 3 months OM's are constantly looking to ban people recently banned for evasion. 75% of the time if you stop playing for 1 - 3 months and follow the next few steps, you'll stay unbanned. Until you either mess up by /who'ing your former pirates or contacting previous friends.

2. Supply-Crate untainted, spam the button to ensure you've done it problem (You can do this before you stop playing, i'd probably advise that)

3. go to C:\ProgramData\Hash.dat - delete the Hash.dat file, I've found that this usually completely removes most of your saved settings on ypp. So you will get that ugly music when you start ypp again. (Also do this before you stop playing for 1 - 3 months)

4. Change your MAC Address on router, this is 100% a must. If you don't do this you will get banned, trust me.
    If your modem / router doesn't have MAC Address functionality, trash the old one and get a new one. Without a new MAC Address all the previous work was a complete waste of time. Others might disagree but i've been evading for a long time so I know what gets you caught.

5. Change your IP Address, this is also 100% a requirement. If you don't do this you will get banned.
    Don't use a VPN, they're garbage and majority of them have been logged by YPP from previous ban evaders. Either get a dynamic IP Address and shut off your modem for a prolonged period of time to pull a new IP out of the address pool. Or ring your internet provider and get spinning lies about how somebody is threatening to swat you or ddos you etc.

6. Not required but I like to do it, CCleaner, run cleaner for everything you can, and registry.

7. Create a new pirate but do not actively play it like crazy as you would expect somebody that thinks they're clean would. Because you will get caught if you create the account and then bot it's stats back to godlike status.
    This step is just as important as everything else, do not work on stats and keep play time to a minimum for a couple weeks to ensure that you're not going to get banned.
    Once you're sure that the heat isn't on you, increase your play time until you're comfortable that theres a big chance you won't be banned.
    If that doesn't work, create the pirate before you go on a 1 - 3 sabbatical.

If you follow this precisely you should be able to get away with evading for a long period of time. But it's inevitable that you will get banned again, everybody that evades does. Either you commit another bannable offence (eg, buy poe) or your past catches up with you because Hera is always on the prowl.

However if you do get banned again, follow the steps i've given you to once again evade on a new pirate.
    If you buy an account, try not to play it straight away and never change the Password or email as soon as you logon to the account, it's obviously suspicious and the account will get banned for being compromised.

Goodluck, any suggestions from other members are welcome.
    nathan463 likes this.