Question Quick question about ban/evasion

Hey everyone,
    Do OOO/OM's monitor your alts after they banned your main?
    Example: Main was banned, changed IP, logged ito alts doing fishy stuff, will they keep an eye on those alts because in the past they were logged from the same IP that my main was banned from?
    Got my first ban so maybe I just got the paranoia.

They don't actively monitor them, no. However they can take a look at your account at any time (if someone reports, or you petition etc) and they will discover a traceback to your main account through the IP, MAC or payment method if you bought dubs. These are the three methods they use to ban for evasion.

Thanks!
    What if your ban was to be lifted, do they monitor you for some time or do they also look into you only if reported?
    Last edited by LinenTrader; 12-26-2014 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LinenTrader View Post
    Thanks!
    What if your ban was to be lifted, do they monitor you for some time or do they also look into you only if reported?
    I highly doubt they have the resources to monitor individual players after being unbanned but I'd be careful anyway. They might. Generally I'd avoid illicit activities for a while or do things more safely

I was unbanned, actively botted on all of my accounts, was reported for familiar theft yet i was given by a close friend who's ex PP girlfriend (weird as hell right?) logged and claimed i stole it, they told me over Skype not to give it back; got banned then after a month was unbanned after going through the right process, then like three months later i got re-banned for ban evasion? then they continuously banned any new account i made, even after un-taint and ip changes.

So really it's all at your own risk but like he said, they don't actively monitor you but they can find out who you are easily, although on Christmas i beat some OM's in SF and rumble in the Christmas party just for an extra spit in their face moment and they never banned me so that shows how much they overlook