Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Hyperranking bot

Hyperranking bot WITH ANTI-BAN

Hey guys.

I've made a hyperranking bot but it still has some bugs to be fixed.
    It's made for navy use. No swabbie yet. To use it with the navy go below deck cuz there's a bug which doesn't restation on the topdeck <.<

Well it's for bilge only for now. I'm working on carp, rigging and sailing.

It has NO ANTIBANS yet.

Usage:

Go to the navy and go below deck on a bilge station.
    Bilge with a bilgebot untill you've got shiny pump.
    Abondon Station
    wait 1 minute (NO LESS)
    go back on the bilge station
    click on go
    keep the bilge bot and hyperranking bot running.

What it does:
    From the moment you click 'Go' the bot will wait untill you've made 2 stars on the bilgeboard and then it will abondon the station. after exactly 61 seconds it will restation and do the same over and over again.

CREDITS:
    NOTION75 FOR THE DETECTION METHOD
    HACKX0RZ FOR THE ALGO.

Changelog:
    2/4/2012:
    -> ANTI-BANS (human mouse movement) ADDED
    -> Can be used for sloops in swabbie now!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Hackx0rz; 04-02-2012 at 09:48 AM.

Imma test it right now!
    Hackx0rz likes this.
    Im the proud owner of: - KOW Carpentry. - BOS Gunning. - Poseidon. - Cards on Fire. - Argos.
    - Inferno Blacksmith. -Trident. -Overhaul TH. -DIS. - Aeolus.

I already found a bug, When it abandons the station it clicks again, making my pirate walk away and then the bot is not able to find the station anymore. Because of this the bot will freeze and shut down.(Yes, I'm on the lower decks)
    Im the proud owner of: - KOW Carpentry. - BOS Gunning. - Poseidon. - Cards on Fire. - Argos.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

How does one hyperrank effectively on the navy?

Quote Originally Posted by syore View Post
    I already found a bug, When it abandons the station it clicks again, making my pirate walk away and then the bot is not able to find the station anymore. Because of this the bot will freeze and shut down.(Yes, I'm on the lower decks)
    That's not the hyperrank bot. It's your bilgebot which is making it's last move it was doing but the pirate already left the station. So it's not the moving that is the problem but then it doesn't find the station back so that is the bug. I'll get that fixed.

Bot Coder

Ehrm I think you didn't really understand the concept of hyperranking. With bilge it might work since that bot easily gets ultimate without hyperranking but with bots which do not manage that your hyperranking tool is pretty useless since you need to do it on a vessel you have the control of when it hits a leaguepoint.

//siggy by Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by Hackx0rz View Post
    That's not the hyperrank bot. It's your bilgebot which is making it's last move it was doing but the pirate already left the station. So it's not the moving that is the problem but then it doesn't find the station back so that is the bug. I'll get that fixed.
    aight sweet, I'm using poseidon btw

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    Ehrm I think you didn't really understand the concept of hyperranking. With bilge it might work since that bot easily gets ultimate without hyperranking but with bots which do not manage that your hyperranking tool is pretty useless since you need to do it on a vessel you have the control of when it hits a leaguepoint.
    I'll make it available for sloops etc... this is just the first version. I made this in 20 minutes or something so I'll do updates and sh*t

Quote Originally Posted by Hackx0rz View Post
    I'll make it available for sloops etc... this is just the first version. I made this in 20 minutes or something so I'll do updates and sh*t
    The point is this shouldn't be the first version, because it's 100% useless in its current state. Not trying to be mean but I tried to explain it in a different way and it was too hard.

And Faces hyperrank bot is basically already done, it's just being bug tested.

VIP Member

Must...compete...with....this uhm.....thingy

teaser.jpg
    Y0MANNN, Scarecrow and Alienz like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast