Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Paying someone to make me a simple puzzle aid program!

Paying someone to make me a simple puzzle aid program!

As the title states I'm seeking someone to make a program to help with the swordfighting puzzle, basically I just want a program that can remember every color combination and type of sword and layout the sprinkle pattern of my opponents sword below my swordfight box.

I'd imagine this wouldn't take very long to make, but then again I don't know much about this sort of stuff... so putting a price on it is difficult so I'll say the price I'm willing to pay is negotiable.

just buy DIS

DIS is a decent bot but it's no where near my skill in swordfighting. I'm not the best swordsman but I do make PoE consistently from swordfighting and if I had a program that would reveal my opponents sprinkle pattern from the start of the match it would give me a big advantage.

I think it'd be possible to do a general one, but as i understand it sprinkle pattern varies from sword to sword. There's a general pattern for a saber to be sure, but the colors change.

just memorize this and I will give you a quiz in a week and half

Sword - YPPedia

is this what you were looking for
    like burn burn said I think the colors change

I mean, if a green/green saber always has the exact same pattern, i am willing to make one of these, for sure.

So, i think i have a working prototype of this. It reads the screen, sees what the opponent's sword is, looks up that pattern, and displays it on the gui (which is click and draggable, you can put it anywhere on your screen). Undoubtedly it is full of ungodly overcomplications that would make an experienced coder wince, but i am not theRigger or watchmewin

The problem now is i need all the drop patterns.

- - - Updated - - -

I bought 2 identical foils; they have different drop patterns. I can still give you this in a general form, but it won't be able to tell you what colors will fall from where, just what general color groups will be there

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, they have differently colored drop patterns. Thus, i can give you the drop pattern of a saber, or a falch, or whatever, but i can't tell you "oh, it will be red here" or anything like that.
    Last edited by burnburn; 05-21-2014 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by burnburn View Post
    So, i think i have a working prototype of this. It reads the screen, sees what the opponent's sword is, looks up that pattern, and displays it on the gui (which is click and draggable, you can put it anywhere on your screen). Undoubtedly it is full of ungodly overcomplications that would make an experienced coder wince, but i am not theRigger or watchmewin

The problem now is i need all the drop patterns.

- - - Updated - - -

I bought 2 identical foils; they have different drop patterns. I can still give you this in a general form, but it won't be able to tell you what colors will fall from where, just what general color groups will be there

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, they have differently colored drop patterns. Thus, i can give you the drop pattern of a saber, or a falch, or whatever, but i can't tell you "oh, it will be red here" or anything like that.
    Where which color goes depends on what color the sword is. You'd need to read the color combination of the sword and match that to a drop pattern. They will be consistent for same type/color sword.

Quote Originally Posted by burnburn View Post
    No, they won't be. I bought 2 red/red foils and they have different drop patterns.
    I just did the same and they have the same drop pattern... You sure you bought two the same?
    burnburn likes this.

I'm sure i didn't :P Mental derp on my part. Thus, i can most certainly make this bot, i just need a list of the drop patterns for all swords.

- - - Updated - - -

God, i am useless at 4 am. The drop pattern is visible in the store..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast