Thread: The Captain

The Captain

If anyone has heard of this bnav tool, I would like to ask if anyone has had problems in the past month it has not let me login, it was fine before, but I believe it might be down or something here is the website The Captain I would like to know if it works for anyone else, I tried re buying my license to see if that would work, but still to no avail. Any answer would give me some insight, thank you very much.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Keanu876 View Post
    If anyone has heard of this bnav tool, I would like to ask if anyone has had problems in the past month it has not let me login, it was fine before, but I believe it might be down or something here is the website The Captain I would like to know if it works for anyone else, I tried re buying my license to see if that would work, but still to no avail. Any answer would give me some insight, thank you very much.
    I was obfuscating the program for him whenever there was an update, I have not heard from him for a month or so.

That's all I really know though.

Well then 10 bucks down the drain, ah well.

Captain Medals

. When there is update of executable file you need to download it manually from this page. If the update is crucial to proper functionality, you will not be able to log in with your old version. If the update is minor change, the old version will still be allowed.
    On the bottom of the page "Update".
    Who do you think you are?

I actually Own "The Captain" Bnav helper and it is very well built. I've used it many times and is rarely messes up. It takes a little to understand how to use it, but after downloading the new Pre-release i can tell it is going to be a lot easier to use for first time users. I bought a year of the service because it saves you a LOT of money. Highly Recommend "The Captain" Bnav Helper. If your interested in trying it i believe there is a 24 hour trial if you download it and click request a trial code. (He doesn't always give codes out)

No I bought it last month it was working for a while, then it doesn't let me log in but at the screen it gives a connection error