Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Need macbook untaint

On a 5 year old ish macbook and I have been struggling being off and on banned on YPP for the last 4 years or so. As i'm pretty nebbish to the whole botting or untainting thing I just have a few questions.

1. Is it possible to thoroughly untaint me and have 0 problems later on unless I do something to get myself banned?
    2. Whats a fair price?(paypal)
    3. What is the process like to untaint a mac.

I'd really prefer someone with lots of street credit on these forums to do it for me. Or at least a commonly trusted lad. Hope to hear from some of you!!

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by rampy321 View Post
    On a 5 year old ish macbook and I have been struggling being off and on banned on YPP for the last 4 years or so. As i'm pretty nebbish to the whole botting or untainting thing I just have a few questions.

1. Is it possible to thoroughly untaint me and have 0 problems later on unless I do something to get myself banned?
    2. Whats a fair price?(paypal)
    3. What is the process like to untaint a mac.

I'd really prefer someone with lots of street credit on these forums to do it for me. Or at least a commonly trusted lad. Hope to hear from some of you!!
    Your best bet is to message Dan. He's the only one I know of that knows how to untaint a mac.

Having just purchased a MacBook myself, I might look into a one-click untainter for mac... Even though it'd be pretty useless to like 99% of the community.

Banned

I'd love to talk to him about it. Any clue on how much he asks to do it?

#Return

I'd love to talk to him about it. Any clue on how much he asks to do it?
    Ask him nicely and he might do it for free..

If he asks for money tell him I'll whoop his ass.

Banned

That would be sooooooo great. Its gotten really frustrating building up my pirate for several months and having to start over when they ban me.

#Return

That would be sooooooo great. Its gotten really frustrating building up my pirate for several months and having to start over when they ban me.
    Might not be your computer, it may be the IP address?

Banned

Well usually it is the IP address but this time i'm pretty sure its tainted because I can't even boot up YPP and the last time I was able to it gave me the "this computer is tainted" message. Right now i'm playing on an I-pad with a VPN but its dreadful and I have no clue if its working.

Banned

Scarecrow is dan on often? Messaged him last night no response yet.

#Return

Scarecrow is dan on often? Messaged him last night no response yet.
    I'll hit him up on Skype when he's around, he only logs on every few days. He's not as active as he used to be.

its not possible to bot on a mac right? i bootcamp my mac to bot but it would be easier if i could just bot on the mac side

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast