Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: We got a Rigging Restationer?

We got a Rigging Restationer?

have we got any working ones?

Administrator

nope

hmm that sucks.. I'd be willing to pay upwards of $25 for something that would be able to re station (bilge carp patch rig) and have a decent rumble staller and good antibans.. just sayin'

- - - Updated - - -

a price like that would deter some people as well seeing as i know your against AFK botting xD

I would be shocked if something like that was only 25.00 tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    I would be shocked if something like that was only 25.00 tbh
    there are free working ones which station for bilge >.<

I know, just seems like restationing all stations and stalling both sf and rumble would be more complicated. Either way I've never used one. I was just thinking since I was willing to pay more for DiS so that I didn't straight line, I would expect to pay more for something that allowed me to afk any station. Thats just me...however Id be more inclined to buy one if it was 25 or less xD

Casualty of War

Sticky's sidekick has one, people have said its detected though

Ex-Staff Member

This is something we most likely will not consider seeing as AFK botting is something we always defer our bot users from doing. PP are currently giving a good attempt at detecting our bots, the creation of a re-stationer and staller (joint) would not only put your pirate at a higher risk of ban but also heighten the chances of bot detection. Not to mention it would completely mess up citadel runs and pillages - imagine half the boat stalling SF/rumble, talk about a hard fight!
    Last edited by Toxic; 09-01-2013 at 07:48 PM.
    Panda and Omegwavex like this.

Pretty much what Toxic said is why I don't use one. I never AFK longer than to use the bathroom or shower or answer the door etc, and even if Im showering I keep the laptop on the bathroom counter so I can semi watch it. Paranoid maybe, but 11 pirates, none banned for botting so I will keep being paranoid lol.

Keeping a laptop in your bathroom while you shower is a bit dangerous for the laptop. >_>
    Pikachu likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast