Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: [Release] SF Staller with Advanced Anti-Ban

[Release] SF Staller with Advanced Anti-Ban

So right now I'm trying to build some knowledge on VB automation, along with other coding that will be helpful for me building bots. I decided to start with a simple SF staller.

Features:
    ~ Simple GUI
    ~ Great anti-ban. Moves and flips the pieces randomly with random time in between.
    ~ No suspicious SF behavior (Never get planked for SF)
    ~ Since it presses the arrow keys even when out of SF, it acts as an anti-AFK

Problems:
    ~ Presses the arrow keys even when out of SF
    ~ Only works with puzzles after you change the puzzle's hotkeys to keys other than the arrow keys (I can make a guide if you guys don't know how to do this.)

Link: SF Staller.zip

Enjoy
    Last edited by wastedbro; 02-20-2012 at 08:21 PM.
    Champ likes this.
    Skype - wastedbro

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by djdrew View Post
    This sounds great man. Now make one for rumble
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

I know exactly how to make a rumble staller except for one part. I need to learn enough image recognition so that the program can recognize the Rumble board. The rest is easy.
    Skype - wastedbro

That would be a awesome bot! You should work on it. Then make a GUI that has your sf staller and rumble staller. And maybe an auto station. Like stickys sidekick but the rumble stall doesn't work...

Ex-Staff Member

Looks like a good start.

Great job.

I made a simple rumble staller. I could release it here if you want to. Also, what are you coding in? If you code in VB 2008 I'd be happy to send you the source of mine.
    Pain and Money like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hackx0rz View Post
    I made a simple rumble staller. I could release it here if you want to. Also, what are you coding in? If you code in VB 2008 I'd be happy to send you the source of mine.
    I have VS 2010. It should be able to convert, though. Mind sending me the code? I'll give you credits if I decide to use it anywhere.
    Skype - wastedbro

it might be my shitty PC but when i pres start it blocks my PC for 5-6 second , unblocks for 2 econds then blocks again. Its really a pain to turn it off

Quote Originally Posted by gixo View Post
    it might be my shitty PC but when i pres start it blocks my PC for 5-6 second , unblocks for 2 econds then blocks again. Its really a pain to turn it off
    It must be your PC. The program is designed to press the arrow keys in a certain, half-random way. It shouldn't block your mouse or block your PC. If you find it hard to turn off, just go to the program and spam click "Stop". I will make hotkeys for it later.
    Skype - wastedbro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast