Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Macbook's Untaint!

Banned

Macbook's Untaint!

I finally came through with a solution to untainting a Mac will charge minimal poe towards this Add me on Skype for Further Information. Scientology20

Banned

Wait wait wait so your going to charge someone for something they can google?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Agreed with Rage on this one... They could google that :P

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Could you give me a link? Since I don't see the information of what files to take out other than changing the mac address on the mac.

Depending on how old mac you have, you can just create a new login account on your computer with a different name and password you have ever used before and then you won't be tainted on that login. That worked for me atleast during the time I had a macbook pro (2009) Now I have the new Imac (dec 2012) and to untaint that I just uninstall my OS and reinstall it. But that basically takes away all your stuff on the computer. So in the end I use VMs.

Administrator

To my knowledge there is no way to untaint a mac without a VM. If this guy has found a way to do it he has full right to sell it. Don't trash people's threads. Also OP you likely want to give a price of how much you are going to charge for it.

Keep in mind though, if you sell information which is already public knowledge then you will be banned as it's against the rules.

Banned

Yea, Friends use it for kading aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    To my knowledge there is no way to untaint a mac without a VM. If this guy has found a way to do it he has full right to sell it. Don't trash people's threads. Also OP you likely want to give a price of how much you are going to charge for it.

Keep in mind though, if you sell information which is already public knowledge then you will be banned as it's against the rules.
    I just told you a way, free of charge.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kackizo View Post
    I just told you a way, free of charge.
    I think we should Let green make his poe. Kack if you would like to tell the world about another method make a Guide for,"How to Untaint Macbooks" In another thread

Banned

The way I untaint the Mac allows for the person to have he same right as of an regular laptop such as dell just like supply crate untaints I just have a way that allows for the user to make accounts on the Mac again if he/she has been banned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast